Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wii Fit!!!

That is all.

Seriously though, my wife and I have been using Wii Fit (and now Wii Fit Plus) for years, and it is a lot of fun. Living in Vermont, it really wasn't feasible for us to get outside and exercise most days...and to be honest, when I'm trying to lose weight I'm not over-eager to do it in public!

Anyway, there are a lot of little activities that are a blast, but I found what worked for me best was doing more long-form workouts (running, cycling, boxing, or my yoga/strength training fitness routine/batch/playlist). I could just zone out, forget that I was working my butt off, and enjoy an audiobook, podcast, tv show, or movie to pass the time.

Just wanted to throw that out there! :)

I love mu Wii fit.

Wii Zumba is great fun too!

Even though I don't use it as much as I should, I love my wii fit. I like doing Free Step while i watch tv. The MJ Experience dance game is a fun way to work out too.

Even though I don't use it as much as I should, I love my wii fit. I like doing Free Step while i watch tv. The MJ Experience dance game is a fun way to work out too.

I completely forgot about free step! I used to do that while I watched shows. It was a lot of fun, but I got super lazy with it and wasn't really getting my heart rate up -- my own fault. I switched to cycling and running because if I get sloppy it really shows in my final score, so it forces me to keep moving.

... I love Wii Fit! :D

Anyone tried the chicken? I just flew in, and boy are my arms tired! :P

I was super bummed that just as I got into working out again and bought Wii Zumba my Wii broke! Super bummed. And they're coming out with a new Wii around the holidays, so we have to wait. :(

I was super bummed that just as I got into working out again and bought Wii Zumba my Wii broke! Super bummed. And they're coming out with a new Wii around the holidays, so we have to wait. :(

My condolences! Ours stopped reading discs late last year. We eventually got a new one (good deal at Walmart), but it was interesting doing our imaginary Wii Fit in the mean time, since at that point we had been doing it for so long we had almost everything memorized! :P

I love using Walk It Out for Wii. You walk around an island, collecting points for every step. Then you use the points to buy buildings, tree, etc. to build up the island. It keeps walking from getting boring.