Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Xbox 360

Help, if anyone gets their hands on an extra Xbox 360, please let me know. My Grandson's mom thought I had put it on a preorder, and I thought she did, guess what we neither did. That's all he asked for for Christmas so, if you get one I'll gladly pay shipping and what ever you feel is a fair markup.

Thanks

Sorry, can't help with your needs, but last night there were people lined up waiting at one store. They were there camping out in the fog and cold, waiting for the store to open ... They are still waiting in the cold and fog... some of them waited for more than 12 hours

You know, I love to game, but I just can't see myself waiting like that. No sirie... But I don't like console games.

Hi, Pat....I'll keep an eye out...I'd check Ebay, too, if I were in your position...is it possible to order on Best Buy.com, and have it shipped to you? I have no idea how hard-to-get they will be; we are in the Gameboy phase here, and I had to look and look to find a Nintendo DS bundle, but scored one yesterday! Good luck, and I'll let you know if I find something. Cindy

There were people lined up last night to get those at Walmart. As I was taking my money bag to the office, I overheard an irrate woman complaining to the very nice manager Dave, about how we were supposed to be selling them through midnight, and that we had run out and she wanted one. He was on the phone to the back trying to help her. (Right before he was headed back to punch out for the day I might add.)

If I see him today I'll have to ask him how things went. He takes so much abuse from cutomers it's unreal. LOL

It's mad for those games. My DH wanted one (it's just the two of us, and we have 2 "old" xboxs already... how ridiculous will the menfolk get?) but I've already given up. I know several people who pre-ordered a year ago, when you could first get on the list, who were told they still didn't have enough and they might not get one before xmas. Pre-ordering a YEAR in advance, and STILL not having one for xmas - that's just crazy!

HarleyNana - I think your best bet is going to be ebay. There are a lot of them for sale there, from what I've been told.

the ones on ebay are WAYYYY over priced... they should of made more looking at the fact that they were running out even on pre-orders.

Wheetsin~ we are to much alike... its just me and my husband too and he is so into thoes games I made him get rid of at lest one last year but he will never part from his xbox now... crazy oversized kids!

4 days before our wedding my hubby and I camped out at Circuit City for the Playstation 2. That was terrible, late october in Chicago is very cold, wet and windy. We got one but the people that were waiting in the Walmart line (same shopping center) got a bit unruly and the police let the police dogs out and threatned to release them if the people didn't settle down. My friend won the new Xbox bundle on evewry10minutes.com it was a mountain dew game and he got his LAST saturday, and of course called my poor hubby that had to work and told him how cool it is. Now hubby wants one, but he can wait until after Christmas, I would hate to get one for a 30something grown man and have a little one not get the only gift that they asked for. I will keep an eye open for you, I live pretty near a big city and you just never know what I can come up with. I also have several firends at Circuit City and Best Buy in high up places, Hubby used to manage for CC. I will put the word out that I am looking to make a kids Christmas wish come true and see what my little elves can do. ~Mandy

.....I barely manage the Solitaire game that came with Windows........

That's my favorite!!! What's an Xbox anyway? Ya'll don't answer that...I don't need to know. We do have a Gameboy at our house and the kids love it. That's about as fancy as it gets. If I saw an Xbox I wouldn't know it. But I'll look out for one anyway! Good luck!

Kathy, I don't know the difference between xbox, 360, nintendo, gameboy, who makes them. I think it stinks that every time time they make a new game box, the old games don't fit and we as the public keep buying the dang things.

What really stinks is that most companies won't release product C until product D is already in development, or testing. It's a great marketing strategy, but really sucks for John Q. Public who is the one forking out the $ each time the latest and greatest is invented. Trust me, they were working on the marketing for the 360 before the original had its big release. That's how they guarantee continued revenue. It bites!

Hi...well, I've scoured ebay and found that yesterday they were selling for about 3,000 dollars...yes that THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS! Today, looks like the going price is around $700. Keep checking there, it should continue to drop. Make sure to check out the seller's feedback before you bid! Very important!

I'll keep watching. Cindy

Best of luck,

There are none in my neck of the woods.

I would not even know how to play one since we do not have any of those game things in the house.

From what I have seen on T.V. they have alot of complaints with it crashing. So you would want to get it with reciept and all if anything just happens to go wrong..