Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Everyone having surgery May 17-22

Is everyone that is having surgery excited?!?!?!

I just took my before pics...YUCK! lol

Tomorrows my day... I dont think I am going to sleep tonight. Have to be at the hospital at 6am.

I am still nervous... tomorrow is my day too. We should pray that everything will be OKAY!! I am sure it will. Have a good nights sleep if you can get any.... I don't think I will be able to either.

I wake up at 4am and have to be there by 8:30am surgery probably will not start till about 10:30am........ I pray I wake up from this!! anyway keep me posted post-op.

Mines the 25th! I am so nervous!!! I have one of my best girlfriends coming with me for support!!!

As nervous as I am... I am so excited to start my journey!!!

I'm having my surgery tomorrow (Tuesday) :thumbup:

I am so nervous, and I hope that I have made the right decision to do this. I am spending a lot of the family's money, and we aren't taking our summer Disney trip so that I can have my surgery...I feel selfish, but at the same time, I think it is about time that I am a bit selfish...if that makes sense!

Good luck to everyone being banded!

~Hope

I am this wed the 19th - I am excited and nervous! But I know we will all be fine and it will all be worth it! Just think of us in a few months talking to all the newbies - we will be saying it is worth it and look what we lost. it will be great! good luck!!!

I, too, am having my lap band surgery tomorrow (May 18th, 2010). I am feeling excited but nervous. I am so ready to take my life back and start a new journey. You are not being selfish but this is not an elective surgery, it is a NEEDED surgery.

Lots of luck tomorrow. I will keep you in my prayers!

I have my surgery May 25. And it's so neat to see someone who's the same height and weight as me. We can be picture buddies!

My surgery day is this Friday May 21st @ 9.00 am. Ready for my to start the new journey.:thumbup:

I had my pre-op physical today and I am scheduled for Friday May 21st at 8:45 am. I am the first case of the day and have to be there at 6:45. I am so excited and nervous. I have to work the night before so at least I don't have to worry about trying to sleep, because there is no way that I can sleep when i'm overly excited/nervous. Good look to everyone!!:thumbup:

I got banded today..it all went well. ill post about it later. but the gas pain in my left shoulder/ neck is killing me. its the worst pain ive ever been in and the thoughts of "what ddid i do to myself are coming. i hope this goes away soon!

I got banded today..it all went well. ill post about it later. but the gas pain in my left shoulder/ neck is killing me. its the worst pain ive ever been in and the thoughts of "what ddid i do to myself are coming. i hope this goes away soon!

Hang in there - it will pass and then you will be on your way to a new wonderful you:thumbup: I go in tomorrow and a little nervous, but I can't wait!!!!

I had my surgery yesterday. Everything went very well. It was a piece of cake. I had to spend the night in the hospital (which I was happy about). The staff has been wonderful. I just had my barium swallow to make sure everything is flowing correctly, and I am now waiting for my doctor to come in and relelase me.

The waiting was the very worst part. I am so excited that I am banded!!!

I don't remember anything once they rolled me into the operating room. Getting tubed bothered me a lot, but if they wouldn't have told me I never would have known! They put it in and took it out while I was sleeping.

I was down 33 pounds yesterday, so I am pumped that I am on my way.

Best of luck to those of you in pre-op stages!