Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I had my TT this morning and am doing fine. My muscles did not get tightened so my recovery time will be shorter, I think. I still have a Scopolamine patch on, and it is doing well to prevent nausea. No foley catheter inserted, so no discomfort down there!!!! I have an abdominal binder on, but not tight, barely there, in fact. One drain present but will have it for 1-2 weeks. I hope I am pleased with the final results as the doctor was not aggressive with my midriff and I still have some of the wrinkling I had pre-op.

Mimi

Wow - And you only had it done this morning..... Wow!

What is a Scopolamine patch exactly?

Well done you! I hope it is fantastic and you are really pleased with your results!

Mimi, well done you - you got through it! As nosy as I am I won't inundate you with questions save the important ones:

Are you OK?

How is the discomfort?

Would you do it again?

Keep us all posted. I am, as I said, interminably nosy and I do care terribly how you are. Stay well, grow strong - and at least you aren't whingeing about not being able to go running!

Chin up, you got there. Well done. Can't wait to see the photos.

xxxxxxxxx

I already posted 3 pictures in my album!!!

I am in very little discomfort and would do it again in a heartbeat. I think I am still numb from the lidocaine bath or injections. I have a bit of a sore throat from the breathing tube.

I am very happy I rented the electric recliner chair, it has come in very handy. I have already eaten a few french fries and part of a Hardee's Cheesegurger.

Also have had half a Protein shot for health and healing reasons.

Thanks for your good wishes and encouragement.

Mimi

Cheeseburger? Fries??? Mimi, I am almost envious. Keep us posted!

ATB

x

Wow. Great pics! Thanks so much for sharing your journey

LOL, I had an unfill, that is the only reason I could eat the fast food. Haven't had fast food in years!!!!

Doc said 2.7 pounds of skin was removed!!!

He didn't do more to the muscles because of the port being in the way, but said my muscles were in OK shape, which made me know I will have to hit the situps and crunches when healing permits!!!!

Thanks, Sue!!!

Mimi

Mimi:

You are amazing!!!!!!!! I could barely move during the first 24 hours after my Tummy Tuck.

Best wishes. I hope the medication continues to keep you so comfortable!

Sue

Sue, I think it is because he used a lot of Marcaine nummer and he didn't touch the muscles!

Thanks for the good wishes, I appreciate it.

Mimi

Keep us updated Mimi. And hope the nonpainful way continues

Congratulations on your TT! It sounds like you are doing well. Once I get finished buying cars for my teenagers, I will get some PS myself. Goodness, I need it. Keep up with your pain meds and keep us updated.:scared2:

Hi, ppl!!! I have my post op appt today and hope he takes the drain out. The compression garment is to big and really isn't compressing me. I peed out just about all my excess Fluid so have minimal swelling. I have only taken about 5 pain pills altogether, so you can see I am not having much pain. I was able to lie on my side last night...it is still a little ouchy over the hips.

Thanks for asking!!!

Mimi

Fantastic Mimi - You are doing so well.......

Mimi, you are a trooper! Keep it up!