Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Halloween Ideas...

This is my first Halloween being skinny. I have no idea what to be because I've never really had to do this before. lol Parties are a definite so I need some ideas.

HELP! I want to show off the new body...

Jack, no offense, but I'm 18 years old. i'm not trying to be 30. I just let go of the stress of trying to take care of all kinds of crap. i'm just trying to live my age now. I think i will be fine. i don't get super wasted and eat of bunch of crap. lol usually one drink the whole night keeps me on a nice buzz and i go home and pass out. lol Is that so bad that i need to stop doing it? No haha

i looooooove halloween, and i can't wait for my 1st skinny one. :tt2:

u should go through tons of websites under the search of "sexy costumes" and u will get lots of ideas. :rolleyes::blush::thumbup:

Whatever it is just be creative. Those party shop "sexy" costumes are cheesy and obvious.

My tried and true, go to costume is a Dominatrix. When in doubt I throw on my leather corset, whip out my riding crop (Tractor supply shop LOL), and hand sew a quick tutu and VOILA...punishing dirty boys in no time.

Last year I was a Homicidal Housewife. This year Im going to be a Fembot or Willie Wonka. Either way I am getting one last wear from that corset. All home made and no sew.

Other sexy type options are:

Obscure Super Heroines or Super Villains

Murderous Playboy Bunny

Bad-ass Alice from the Video Game

Burlesque Dancer

Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct

Single Girl Scout Troop Leader

An American Apparel Model

Be creative.

MAN, i tried to get a crop from a feed store and they were getting all suspicious on me! no joke...like 40 questions as to how i was going to use it...it was an older woman. lol. i was so freaked out that i hung up. hahah. i found out that they had them, and i sent my bf at the time, to go in and buy it because i was too scared to go in there...and my dog ended up eating it. (it was ugly anyways) lol! now i have a pink and black one with a cat head for the bat. :rolleyes: :tt2:

HAHA thanks and i don't think that anyone should be telling me what I should be doing at 18. I live in my own house and pay all my own bill. i work full time as well. No offense, but if i wanted your opinion about what I did in my spare time, I would post a thread asking.

Anyway, Kristy Lynn, that is weird. Thanks for lookin for me. I did google sexy costumes and it got me sooooo excited!

MAN, i tried to get a crop from a feed store and they were getting all suspicious on me! no joke...like 40 questions as to how i was going to use it...it was an older woman. lol. i was so freaked out that i hung up. hahah. i found out that they had them, and i sent my bf at the time, to go in and buy it because i was too scared to go in there...and my dog ended up eating it. (it was ugly anyways) lol! now i have a pink and black one with a cat head for the bat. :) :)

LOL! They looked at me like I was up to something. I was...so it made me laugh harder. Mine is so cute red and black. Perfect!

I so cant wait for my skinny halloween. Halloween is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year. I like the idea of a sexy girl scout leader...lol.

I found this ballplayer one when I was looking. I am not skinny yet but I still wanna dress up....cuz I'm half way there:)

Check out this link they have lots of costumes and its free shipping

Baseball Player Costume

ok, i was watching a tv show about cougars, older women who like younger men....and i found out that i am a KITTEN. lol. my bf is 7 years older. *reow* lol.

so, i am prettttttttttttyyyyyy sure that i am going to go as his Kitten, this year. but i am going to be a "spoiled kitty" or "housebroken" because i am going to have a rhinestone collar, silky gloves, make claws for them, etc. jewelry lol.

I can't wait to wear something like this....

AAAAAty7sG8AAAAAACjpVw.jpg

I'm with Michelle, I can't wait til I can be a naughty nurse or sexy cop!

Guest BikiniBeachy

Congrats Hollie. I can't WAIT for next Halloween. This is a local shop that is tons of fun to go to, and has the best costumes in town, none that would fit me this year ;(

Fascinations.net

But this year, I am getting a platinum wig and that white dress and I'm going to dress up and Marilyn Monroe. I can't wait until I can have an excuse to show off my bod in a nice costume!! Going to go to EVERY party I hear about!!!!!

Guest BikiniBeachy

You shouldn't be drinking at all at 18..its illegal

But do pick a cute sexy costume and have a pepsi..

Seriously?!

Pepsi is a NO NO for bandsters lol! And I think 18 is a good age to decide to oneself if they can drink alcohol or not. It's unrealistic to assume 18 year olds aren't drinking. We're all friends here, loosen up. Actually, There's a few situations where it is LEGAL for an 18 year old to drink, depending on the state they live in. So, just wanted to say that...pepsi is a really easy way to sabotage weight loss goals, since this is a lap band talk website...I wanted to point out that was a really bad suggestion. Anyway, back to the costume talk, sorry you kinda got crucified for admitting you go to parties and drink alcohol Hollie.

Hollie, I've seen your pics before and I can only hope to be as succesful, congrats!