Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else having problems with the site?

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum but I can't find anywhere else more appropriate, nor do I see a way to contact the board administrator. For the last several days I've been having problems with the site -- I click on a link to a specific forum or a specific post, the page refreshes, and takes me right back where I was instead of taking me to the page I clicked the link for. This only started happening a few days ago. I've tried rebooting my computer, clearing my Cookies & history, etc., but the problem persists. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing it, and if anyone knows how to contact the board administrator to advise them of the issue? Thanks.

I don't think it is your computer, I am having the same problem. I will click on the post op section to read a post, and it kicks me back to the home page...I have to do it two times in order for me to get there..it seems like everything goes back to the home page. I used to be able to hit the back button after reading a post and it would take me back to the post op section now it goes to the home page.

I am glad to know that I am not the only one having problems........

I'm having the same problem too, its getting on my nerves.:thumbup: I just go back and click until it opens the thread I want to read.

Ditto, I am having the same exact problem. It takes about three clicks to get to where I am going and is making me nuts.

>>>Calling all Board Administrators & Monitors . . . . please help us to maintain our sanity while browsing posts<<<

:0)

Thank God I am not the only one. Whew. Thought my fairly new computer was messed up. Have ran multiple spyware and antivirus programs thinking it was just me. Hope they fix whatever the problem is as is bugging the crap outta me too. Thanks all.

Cindy :thumbup:

Here's a link to send a message to Alex: Lap Band Surgery and Lap Band Discussion Forum - Contact Us

I've been having the same problem. I usually right-click on a message and open in a new window. It has been opening the message, but then immediately changes to the home page. But I'm able to hit the Back button in the newly-opened window, and it goes to the message I clicked.

I can't seem to replicate this issue. Can you please give me a detailed example ?

I can't seem to replicate this issue. Can you please give me a detailed example ?

The problem happens when I close the browser without logging out and then go back to the site later and click on a topic it will go back to the home page then i click on the arrow to go back and the topic opens up.

All you need to do is start clicking through thread links and you will see it. It doesnt happen every time but it seems to be happening at least 50% of the time for me.

Go to some longer threads with multiple pages and click on a different page then you are currently on. Also, go to Forum and click a thread. Sometimes instead of the Forum, you go back to the Home page. When the problem happens, I am always redirected to the Home page. I am sure you will find it if you click around randomly.

This issue is especially annoying because I keep losing my place and have to click around to find where I was. I am too easily lost.

Alex, this is the exact problem I posted about in the moderator board the other day, although it hasn't happened to me since.

I've been having the same problem and thought it might just be my computer. I tried everything from logging out and back in and clearing Cookies but no luck.

For example, I went into the last page of the Before and After Pics thread and then realised I hadn't seen a couple of earlier pages so clicked on page 127 and it took me to the main forum page instead. It happens with almost every thread I go into. That one is just an example.

Yep, it is doing it to me again too Alex. I just typed a long response to a thread, and when I was done, instead of taking me back to the thread, it took me back to the landing page.