Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 month weight lost progress  

1 member has voted

1. 1. 3 month weight lost progress

• I've gained :(
    • Zero, nothing, de nada :(
    • 1-10lb
    • 11-20lb
    • 21-30lb
    • 31-40lb
    • 41-50lb
    • 51-60lb
    • 61-70lb
    • 70lb or more

This is just a run off of Funny (Fanny) Adams 2 month status but I wanted to add like a mini goal. You can add if you want or not.

What is everyone progress? (click on poll above)

Edited by antsmith101
made mistake in poll... cant fix

made darn mistake in poll... lol

4month progress... guess poll should be taken at end of month....

So... my mini goal for the 4th month (April) will try to loose atleast 15pounds and I know this is a big number again but I gotta atleast try. If I loose anything and keep it off then it still awesome.

I'll be placing my weight in at 233.. I got 1 month. I also understand my body will plateau soon so I gotta mix it up.

When you do the new poll for NEXT month . . . isn't there an option to have the person's name listed in the vote also? That would be kinda cool. Just an idea!

My goal for this month is to establish an exercise program of at least 3 days per week. I begin tomorrow. I saw a personal trainer yesterday and he designed a program for me including cardio machines, free weights, and Water aerobics at the hospital wellness center where I had my surgery.

my goal is to hit 85 lbs lost and to increase my exercise from 3 days a week to 5 or 6 and to increase my water

My goal for this month is to establish an exercise program of at least 3 days per week. I begin tomorrow. I saw a personal trainer yesterday and he designed a program for me including cardio machines, free weights, and Water aerobics at the hospital wellness center where I had my surgery.

Hijack . . . Welcome Back Sghatl! How was your trip? Missed seeing you here!

Thanks for thinking about it Chris. My trip was awesome. Anartica was more than beautiful. My mouth hung open the entire trip. We saw some amazing scenery and beautiful contries. I was gone 3 plus weeks and gained 10 pounds. I was on a cruise and most of the food didn't agree with me. Their meats and fish were too overcooked to break down and I couldn't eat their part-cooked vegetables. I ate a lot of potatoes, eggs, cheese and milk. I pb'd 2 meals a day for 3 days in a row and had many more episodes on the trip. It was embarrassing to have to leave the table in the middle of dinner. I finally asked that we be seated at a table for 2 and they granted me my wish. Some of the time I ate too fast, some of the time I didn't chew enough. I was in the beginning stages of learning to live with the band. I think I would do much better now. The good news is that I will have been back a month tomorrow and I have lost those 10 pounds already. Tomorrow I go for my second fill. It's back to the drawing board on learning what you can and cannot eat. I have my second salad tonight since banding. I treated my self the night before as I did before the first fill. I guess I could have eaten one sooner - just didn't try. Guess it will be another 6 weeks before I try one again.

My father went into the hospital the day after we got home. He had caught the flu while we were on our trip. To make a long story short, he died 5 days later so it was off to Pennsylvania for the funeral. For the first time in many, many years, I did not gain any weight going home. In fact I lost 2 pounds.

My weight loss isn't going fast but it's going down which is what I want. I am in hurry. I'm ready for a fill. I am eating healthily but I think I am eating more at each meal than I should.

I am going to a labband conference the first weekend in May. I found it on another forum that someone here mentioned. I am excited to be going. It's in Charlotte, NC and is only about a 4 hour drive from here. I am going by myself and will get to spend one evening with my Aunt and Uncle who live near there. I haven't visited them in 20 years. Looks like it will be well-attended and they have a nice agenda.

I'm so sorry to hear about your father . . . many hugs to you! I can't even imagine the trip you had . . . and the scenery . . . I can't wait for Alaska next month . . . settle in . . . good luck with the next fill . . . .and welcome back!

Went in for my fill yesterday and a weigh in. I have updated my ticker! I have lost 48 pounds in 4 months!!! How awesome is that???

I am only 12 pounds from being able to say "just overweight" not obese!!! I am so looking forward to that!!!!!!! Just fat. I'm just fat. How awesome will that feel????

I need to focus on liquids and exercise this month. I am starting to get saggy arms and they are going to look awful in tanks...so that is my focus this month. If I do those things those 12 pounds will come with!

Could someone please start a 5 month poll?

I would love to know where people are. and I dont know how to do polls.

:wink2: