Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Our ew Name  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Our ew Name

• May Miracles
    • May Flowers
    • A-MAY-zing Bandits
    • Future PlaMAYtes

Ok guys, here are the Top 4 (there was a tie for 3rd)

EDIT: Oh man, not ew name :cursing: That's what I get for not putting new batteries in my keyboard. It keeps skipping and I have to retype. Please forgive me.

Edited by Bizzy Bee

All of them are great but I did vote but whatever.....Thanks for doing this!

So far, it looks like May Flowers! What is everyone's surgery date- I am May 13th. My mother was horrified that the date is the 13th! Its not like its Friday the 13th! Anyone else think that the 13th is a bad date???

May Flower Bulb Aquameliza:rolleyes2:

think of it as LUCKY 13:wink2:

i'm on the 22nd.:thumbup: can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

On Deal or No deal case 13 has the big money a lot of the time.

Thirteen stripes on th eUS flag

My date is the 26th and seems sooooooo far off!

My surgery is on May 13th as well. I don't think of it as unlucky at all, but I'm a person who's always thought of 13 as a lucky number. Regardless, I consider it lucky because that's the day our lives are going to change. :biggrin2:

Edited by Caterpillarfly

Looks like it's going to be May Flowers! Here's the edited version of my logo for the occasion! I know a few others came up with logos, so we can vote on that as well if everyone doesn't agree on this one. LOL we're very democratic here...

Keep in mind that you won't all have a picture of me :thumbup:

post-233065-13813136793677_thumb.jpg

I think it looks great! Thank you! I am in my cacoon right now and will fly on May 28th...Look out world....

yay we have a name!!!!! :tt2: who's doing the logo so i can send you my pic?!?!?! lol :thumbup: ( i know there are other things i should be worried about, but THIS helps me take my mind of my nervousness!)

Man Jess, I am not near as cute as you, I wanted YOUR picuture :thumbup: JK Is there any way to put a little bee in the logo? Just curious. Just a little one that matches the ladybug. :tt2: If not, I will survive without it.

:rolleyes2:Perfect! I really am a May flower as my birthday is in May as well- Cinco de mayo in fact - I have always wanted to go to Mexico for my birthday and pretend all the party was for me!!

How many of us are there? Looks like Catterpillarfly is our capable leader? At least, I nominate her!

Has everyone taken their BEFORE photo? Mine was frightening to look at, but it really made me determined to do this and see it through!:thumbup:

How many of us are there? Looks like Catterpillarfly is our capable leader? At least, I nominate her

i agree!! i'm taking my befores tonight,eek!

if you have MS PAINT you can copy jessica's logo and replace her pic with your own... my stupid comp at home doesn't have the program so i can't be of much assistance! :unsure: