Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I went for my cosmetic surgery consult this month. What he is wanting to do is a 360 body lift. Anyone had one?

The clinic is in TJ Mexico. I had my band place in MX so I'm not worried about going to mexico. I have a lot of skin and my ins will not help.

thanks

Nancy

The price is a little less the $10,000.00 and I'm looking at cosmed Dr. Quiroz. I'm not committed to this doctor yet. I was in TJ for a fill when I had my consult. I'm also going to look for a doctor in Oregon, where I live. Just checking around.

I don't know much, but even cosmetic is big surgery, and you have to be careful about going elsewhere... and even in the US, you've got to do research... I imagine I'm going to go through this myself in a couple years :-

I think they mean just a complete makeover... tummy, arms, legs, everything... technically that'd be a 180° makeover... because 180° is the opposite of where you started, while 360° puts you back where you started... haha but you get the gist..

What is a 360 body lift????

That's right! They cut from one side to the other. They work on all parts of your body at one time. I'm really working hard to be in shape for this. This is not an easy surgery. However I been dreaming about having it now for the past year! I have so much skin it slows me down and I've got to much life left to live!

It's not for everyone and I will be closely monitored while in the recovery phase. Hope that answered the question.

Have a safe and happy new year!

NancyJ - what would that entail though. Tummy Tuck, and removal of skin flap, arms, thighs... anything else?

breast, arms, and a little on the neck.

It's the whole thing at one time. I will stay in Mexico for about 2 weeks and then return home for another 2 weeks of rest.

Pepper you have not had surgery yet?

Do your homework. Be committed and know what you are getting in to.

NancyJ - what would that entail though. Tummy Tuck, and removal of skin flap, arms, thighs... anything else?

I know what I'm getting into with the band, but I have not considered any plastic surgery beyond the tummy.

I'd make sure my stats were all good. Get your ticker checked. That procedure is very hard on the body and Mexico doesn't have the same standards our doctors here in the states have.

Best to you. Post back your results.

I obviously knew that they did all of these surgeries seperately, but I did not realize that they would do it all at once. That is a major Fluid shift for the body to adjust to. As a nurse, it sounds really great, but a little scary in terms of recovery. I will have to look in to it more when I get closer. Getting it all done at once sure does seem like the way to go. I just don't want to jeopardize my health in the process.