Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well, I’m 7 days away from one of the most important decisions I have made in my life and yes! I’m excited!! Today also marks my 8th day of liquid Pre Op Diet. I’ve been following so many incredible journeys, gathering insight, great information and such supportive people. July 12th is my day! Can’t wait to share my experience with all of you.

Can't wait to hear all about it! Best of luck!

Lynda

Well, I’m 7 days away from one of the most important decisions I have made in my life and yes! I’m excited!! Today also marks my 8th day of liquid Pre Op Diet. I’ve been following so many incredible journeys, gathering insight, great information and such supportive people. July 12th is my day! Can’t wait to share my experience with all of you.
That's awesome, my surgery is scheduled for July 16th at 8 am.
So I am 5 days behind you.
I'm concerned about not being put on pre OP diet.My surgeon office says I have had sleeve surgery so that I don't have to worry about pre OP diet this time.
Just nothing after midnight the night before surgery.
I am absolutely excited to hear how well everyone else is doing.
Keep us posted and when it's my turn I will do the same.
Allie in SC
HW was 318
CW 225
PGW is 130
Height is 5'3
Age 63 (birthday is August 19th)
Good luck with your journey and speedy recovery from surgery!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats! I had mine July 1st. So far no regrets and no complications 🤞🏽 I’m walking 30 mins daily on my treadmill and keeping clear fluids down. Next week I can start full liquids. Hope that goes smoothly as well.

Wow, you are just into this. Did they do the surgery laparoscopy or open. I am praying that mine will not be open!

On 07/05/2019 at 12:39, allies journey said:

That's awesome, my surgery is scheduled for July 16th at 8 am.
So I am 5 days behind you.
I'm concerned about not being put on pre OP diet.My surgeon office says I have had sleeve surgery so that I don't have to worry about pre OP diet this time.
Just nothing after midnight the night before surgery.
I am absolutely excited to hear how well everyone else is doing.
Keep us posted and when it's my turn I will do the same.
Allie in SC
HW was 318
CW 225
PGW is 130
Height is 5'3
Age 63 (birthday is August 19th)
Good luck with your journey and speedy recovery from surgery!!

I don’t have a pre op diet either- I was JUST about to post my concern then I saw you say the same. I, too have had VSG. I’ve gained weight since my consult for conversion at the end of April and the doctor didn’t even flinch. We are proceeding as planned.

Because I don’t have a pre op diet, i am having a problem with a 10 day long food funeral though... I don’t know how to stop and I am so worried my head won’t be in the right place come time to recover...

I don’t have a pre op diet either- I was JUST about to post my concern then I saw you say the same. I, too have had VSG. I’ve gained weight since my consult for conversion at the end of April and the doctor didn’t even flinch. We are proceeding as planned.

Because I don’t have a pre op diet, i am having a problem with a 10 day long food funeral though... I don’t know how to stop and I am so worried my head won’t be in the right place come time to recover...
Omg don't worry you are gonna do great. Please text me and let me know how it goes. I'm eating everything I want that I know I can't have after surgery. Lol i am up and down with my weight. Lost 87 after sleeve have gained back 25 in the last year.
I live in SC, My name is Allie and would love to hear from you.
803 665 0931