Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey all!

New to the site, joined today. I had my first appt with the surgeon on 1/15/19.

i have a long list of things to get checked before the surgery.

I follow a lot of fb groups and IG people who have done WLS and I see the pre and post op diet of broth and Protein Shakes and Jello.

Ive been vegan for 2 years- I’m wondering what you guys used in place of broth and jello? I have ordered a few kinds of Protein Powder (most are only 21g per scoop/serving as opposed to 30g per whey Protein scoop).

so I am a little concerned but hoping to find my way.

Starting to,lean that way, after a life-long carnivore, my pouch the more than bossy Ms Precious Pouch, says if you are going to eat please don't toss meat down, I don't WANT it! So as I come off my TPN feedings, maybe March or April I taper off? I had better respect her more if we are going to echist together. My PCP and his. Nurse Practioner Mark are 7th Day Adventist, said I can make it well sans meat, so I will accept their consul and start to go more in that direction. You know what I am hungry for, and I truly don't have that much hunger with TPN, satisfies my basic hunger, so this may be solely "head hunger" but Teriyaki fried Tofu sounds totally yummy! If you're curious why I'm on TPN feel free to ask, I will talk about it, okay?