Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone get a March date yet?

Briswife15 is also A March Forward person, but hers is later in the month.

March 5th here!

March 13!

Yay Marchies!

Did you all get your insurance approvals yet???? I’m still awaiting mine.

I just got my insurance approval Monday. Took a few weeks. I have bcbs federal employee insurance.

@claricey I do hope they come through for you . In a world where. companies of all kinds aim for 5 🌟and often get 4 or 4 and a half, Independence BCBS out of Philadelphia Pa has 2.4 so not well thought of by the General Public. I pray there is one righteous employee that will speed your request through. Keep their feet to the 🔥 as much as possible, it's YOUR life they are monkey- doodling with.🙈🙉💰🙊 after all!

March 1 😊

Thank you @Frustr8 ! That is good to know! I'm beginning to finalize all of my shopping lists for Vitamins and taste testing a bunch of different Protein Shakes and supplements. I'm hearing that sipping and drinking will likely be more difficult after GBP than it was with the sleeve therefore, I want to get as much Protein bang for my buck. What are some of your favorites???

March 8th, here! 😊

My favorite always and still is Premier Protein, I especially like liked their Peaches and Cream and Caramel, Wal-Mart where I usually shop, in their one stupidity deleted almost all flavors but vanilla and chocolate, BORING! I have also liked Muscle Milks flavors. I have been on shakes since Hector was a pup, and after 5 months Hector (my imaginary 🐕) is nearly grown up but my tummy isn't. I could get my flavors off of Wal-Mart.com, buy them at Sams Club(23 miles north) or costco in Columbus(48 miles SE) but nary a one in Mount Vernon where I live. I haven't checked out GNC, we have one in Knox Village Square, only excuse I have is they might be expensive, today I used my on-line coupon from Ensure, they have a strawberry Protein Plus, not as much protein as Premier Protein but calories are too bad, and Joy Joy they have strawberry, I'll let you know if I like it. Claricey, I am a patient-type birdie with a slightly wounded digestion now, I have ulcerations in my jejunem, the second section of small intestine used for bypasses, don't worry, it is NOT that commin, so I am fed basically 12 hours a night on Total Parenteral Feeding through a vein in my upper left arm, been that way for 2 months the 29th. This gives my GI system less stress, had a follow-up endoscopy, have them every 2-4 weeks, they are seeing improvement, were able to stretch my stomal stricture where my pouch and intestine connect slightly, maybe a couple more attempts and I can expand my diet further along, I am allowed either a shake or Soup once a day, but my major calories are"piped in". Really not THAT BAD, gotten used to it, I would not probably not starved to death from inability to digest my Proteins correctly and malnourishment, alas there is TOO MUCH of me for that to happen, but I ran a strong risk of it affecting my ❤ and that would have been "curtains" for me. So I am very grateful for the intervention, and that my Surgeon Dr Bradley J Needleman and his partner(who does my endoscopies( Dr Sabrena Noria that they knew just what to do. I'll make it through, just a little bumpy now. But you do have to be odd to be #1, so I try to be upbeat with what I Have.😝🌈🍀

No they are good calorically not too bad at all. They're chilling in the fridge now.