Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On what I would,call my Frust8 homepage -on Beta I am given no credit for number of previous postings, I have no ranking whereas at one time I was a Guru In Training, I have no followers , nor am I following anything. I know I have many postings under both names, but no credit? The only credit I seem to have is at sitting,like an inert lump, on here.
Granted I might not have beaucoup incidents of helping someone,but I do try! Also what gives with that bar that gives super-sized emoji?

38 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

On what I would,call my Frust8 homepage -on Beta I am given no credit for number of previous postings, I have no ranking whereas at one time I was a Guru In Training, I have no followers , nor am I following anything. I know I have many postings under both names, but no credit? The only credit I seem to have is at sitting,like an inert lump, on here.
Granted I might not have beaucoup incidents of helping someone,but I do try! Also what gives with that bar that gives super-sized emoji?

Hi @Frustr8! I'm not sure I fully understand some of your concerns here and am hoping you may be able to help clarify for me.

1) What do you mean you are given no 'credit' for number of previous postings? Are you referring to the item in the original app that showed the number of posts when you clicked on your name?

2) I've gone through the original app and am unsure of where you saw your ranking (eg: Guru In Training)? I can't find it listed anywhere in the original app, though it's possible I'm simply missing it.

3) When you say you have no followers nor are you following anything - I can verify that you don't have any followers and as for the "following" I believe you're referring to "Following" that's listed on your profile in the new app, in which case you are correct - you are not following any members.

4) "What gives with that bar that gives super sized emoji" - I think you're referring to the ability to react to posts. The one that shows a Heart (like), a Trophy (thanks), a Laughing emoji (Haha), a Confused emoji (confused) and a Sad Emoji (sad)? If so - these are reactions, which replace the more basic "Like" or don't like functionality of the older app. You can still "Like" the content, by selecting the heart, but you can also utilize one of the other reactions I mentioned if they seem more aligned with your feeling toward the post.

P.S. Thank you VERY VERY much for providing feedback.

I was told by a computer user it was next to my name when she accessed it. She was the one of many who complained our facts aren't updated,frequently enough
Someone's apparently said,pre surgical when they were now post surgery and,have been for quite a while. I would love to update,my,own and will attempt to do,it every,time i have a change. While I have your attention what does,the term,Long Click mean?.Did I make a boo boo? I'll learn the ins and outs yet. I know I did at one time have some followers because I accessed one time off my Samsung tablet And they were there. But that's no,big thing I guess. Gosh I do miss the Edit feature. Bye and large I guess Beta is okay,,. I just miss what was removed.😭

@Frustr8 It's possible that the followers you're referring to were from your previous username prior to March 2nd.

With regards to long click, what are you referring to specifically? Generally speaking, that's a term used for touch screen devices (phones & tablets), and it means rather than tapping the screen in one swift motion, you hold down slightly longer. Depending on the device, that could be anywhere from 1-3 seconds.

Maybe so. I wasn't aware I was not tapping gently and swiftly but your explaination makes sense. Notice when the phone screen accuses me of doing it that giant emoji band unfurls like a banner🚩 in the wind but now that I know what it is for I may just utilize it more.Thank you for explaining, sometimes I feel like the Doofus of the Western World for not understanding all these nuances. Maybe with practice I'll become more electronically literate.
Hey look at that! I did a whole post without extra letters showing up. There is hope for ME😛!