Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feeling fustrated



Recommended Posts

My surgery was approved and schedule and they cancelled yeterday because my insurance company have change to blue cross and masshealth under but i just call the blue cross insurance and they told me they insurance only will pay 80 % of the price for the surgery that i have to check if masshealth will cover the other 20% [emoji45][emoji17][emoji45][emoji45][emoji45]

Sent from my Z982 using BariatricPal mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to here about the Insurance issues and it happens a lot if these forums are any indication. Try to stay positive and just keep working the problems. It will be worth it in the end.

good luck

Edited by allwet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel beyond frustrated also. Found out last night that my family doctor didn't properly document my 6 month pre op and now have to re do it. I am re-doing it with my surgeon this time. I really cant believe that happened. Every step of the way (once my 6 months were done) has been a mess. My family doc needed to send the forms to my surgeon to submit for insurance. she did only they weren't signed. Then they send them back signed only one of the months were missing. Then to find out they just pretty much made a template and copied it 5 times to submit for the 6 months. Wasted lots of time and money only for them to cost me more now doing it all over again with another doc. So I was supposed to have surgery tomorrow and now I cant have it until Aug or Sept. WHICH I am ok with at least knowing I can still have it. But the wasted energy, time, money and everything else I went through just to have it thrown out the window. Now I have a little more time to prepare and get things in order a little bit but GGGGRRRRR doesn't help the fact that I'm angry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×