Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Houston We Have a Problem

i had to change my profile etc. the other day do to problems. (puter said i wasn't a member and need to sign in) something like that - Soooo, i changed my name from proudgrammy to proud grammy - now things are showing incorrectly. IE - under my profile pic description does not include GOAL weight, height, dr name etc. also shows me as pre-op - in the past i was able to see all names of people who "liked" a post. now it just shows the #, not the names. still don't understand why there is an X when i mark as in i "like" the post. i know this is where i can change my "like, or laughter" or whatever. Doesn't look like anyone has that X showing. doesn't show my signature either - that's easy enough for me to fix. i have gone to profile edit, trying to fix - they still don't show under my pic -problem is probably cuz of the name change, space in between proud grammy now NOT the original proudgrammy. Can you fix it so i get "reinstated" as proudgrammy NOT proud grammy. can you and @Ken S. figure this out for me. i know you two are very smart and PATIENT. "God Grant Me Patience, Just Hurry Up About It" tia kathy

Edited by proud grammy

@proud grammy @proudgrammy You didn't change your username - you created a new account altogether. Your 'original' account has everything you're saying is missing - but your new account can't because it's a new account, completely different than your original account.

Are you unable to login to the "proudgrammy" account?

4 hours ago, Ken S. said:

Are you unable to login to the "proudgrammy" account?

that's right,, i can't log in as proudgrammy anymore - my original name,computer said we must open have an account. (although I had one) wouldn't bring up BP (did get emails) when i pushed "go to post" it wouln't allow me to go to post:(

(comment above said in so many words, statement appeared on screen) can't recreate that screen now to show you.

proudgrammy won't accept new email account address. it says it's already in use by another member?? it's crazy because we just created it. that;s why we had to change name and account. DH tried giving it one of his email addresses and it wouldn't accept that - and he doesn't log onto this forum. - didn't explain above well - hope you can make heads or tails of this post

thanx - kathy & DH

@proudgrammy @proud grammy You need to log in to your "proudgrammy" account. You can do that by logging out of "proud grammy" and then logging in with the username "proudgrammy" and entering the password for that account.

Can you try doing that and then post back here as "proudgrammy"?

@Ken S.

testing 1... 2... 3... 4...

This is her resident technical support rep. Underpaid, Overworked, In other words, DH. you get the idea... ;-)

I think we have her back on as proudgrammy with no space.

We'll see what happens when this is saved.

Tom