New fill Dr./many prerequisites

Sadly, my Dr retired. It took time, but found a new band Dr...... maybe.

Has anyone else had to go through another seminar for wt loss after YEARS with your band? I went.

Finally appt scheduled. Months later.

(After 11 years with my band, I'm comfortable with small adjustments ... ).

At last,today I see him for a fill... I thought....He handed me a paper with high Protein food list, and scheduled

Labs and radiology tests.

Sadly. At least another month ....

Not wonderful with an emptied band....

I have never had to jump through so many hoops to get a fill...( and not yet). ...

wondered how other banders fare with fills at a new Dr? Is this long scheduled waiting a familiar new technique with band Drs? Please let me know.

Thank you

I have had 4 doctors over the last 10 Years and none of them had me go through the hoops that you are going through.

• Like 1

I have had 4 doctors over the last 10 Years and none of them had me go through the hoops that you are going through.

Thank you jfc.... I have an appt on Monday with a different doc who will I believe do a fill....
never had any issues like this

Sadly, my Dr retired. It took time, but found a new band Dr...... maybe.
Has anyone else had to go through another seminar for wt loss after YEARS with your band? I went.
Finally appt scheduled. Months later.
(After 11 years with my band, I'm comfortable with small adjustments ... ).
At last,today I see him for a fill... I thought....He handed me a paper with high Protein food list, and scheduled
Labs and radiology tests.
Sadly. At least another month ....
Not wonderful with an emptied band....
I have never had to jump through so many hoops to get a fill...( and not yet). ...
wondered how other banders fare with fills at a new Dr? Is this long scheduled waiting a familiar new technique with band Drs? Please let me know.
Thank you

I have had a band for 7 years and had to go thru the whole thing again with my new MD. Working towards getting a sleeve done soon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BariatricPal mobile app