Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Alex and Company - Missing Forums

Hi y'all, I have missing forums on my Mozilla. It started after the updates. I can no longer see the VSG or Bypass Forums from the main Forum drop down menu...any thoughts? Did they move?

TIA!

They were here yesterday....but gone today for me. Weird!

LOLOLOLOL Put your torch out...gather your things. The island of misfit toys for you!

Fluffy? Why am I such a misfit?

Bahahahahaha!

Oh man! I :780_sparkling_heart: Rudolph. I just saw that last week. Damn, that Santa was a bastage wasn't he? I was surprised at how non-PC Santa was in the good old days! I'm pretty sure Santa didn't give away participation trophies during the Reindeer Games, did he?

I wanna be a dentist!

Edited by FluffyChix

The lesson of Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer....competence gets you nowhere, you must look the part or Santa will be ashamed of you. Unless, you know, his arse is in a jam and he has no other choice than to utilize your talents to cover his own butt.

Personally? I identify as a gay dentist elf. Molars and Bicuspids fascinate me. Go Hermie...choose the cerebral path less traveled. You inspire me.

Just now, Creekimp13 said:

The lesson of Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer....competence gets you nowhere, you must look the part or Santa will be ashamed of you. Unless, you know, his arse is in a jam and he has no other choice than to utilize your talents to cover his own butt.

Personally? I identify as a gay dentist elf. Molars and Bicuspids fascinate me. Go Hermie...choose the cerebral path less traveled. You inspire me.

Bahahahahahaha! ROFLMAO! Not that there's anything wrong with that! (Seinfeld) :D Hermie and Rudolph rocked and Cornelius was smokin' too! :D

I liked all his weird little dogs. And that he tasted his axe. If I were Yukon Cornelius, I'd taste my axe, too. Hell, I might go out in the garage and taste an axe just to be festive.

But my most favorite of all.....

Was the Bumble. Of course.

Edited by Creekimp13

Thanks for letting us know about this issue! In the future, use the mention feature or PM me so I'm aware of the issue right away, please. I don't read every topic posted and it was just by chance that I noticed it.

We're working on a fix as I type.....thanks again!

The navigation issue should be resolved now. Thanks again for letting us know. I can always be reached via email at alex@BariatricPal.com in case there's ever any similar issue like this in the future.

@Alex Brecher Thanks so much! I'd love to like all your posts (maybe eleventy billion times), cuz I'm a huge fan for all you do for us! But, for some reason, it says I'm not allowed to give you "creds." :mellow: