Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any late November sleevers? I was discharged yesterday afternoon. Trying to get used to this new life!

I had mine done on the 28th November! Husband ordered pizza today for his dinner, I am definitely trying to get used to this new life!

Sent from my SM-G928F using BariatricPal mobile app

Omg what is it with husband's and pizza?? Mine did the same! Haha.

How are you feeling?

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

A little sore still in one of the port areas. I keep getting this niggly cough that just makes everywhere hurt. I am struggling with the Protein intake but it is getting better everyday! What about you?

I got my bypass surgery on November 30th

I was also sleeved Nov 28th. I did try pizza cheese and sauce around NYE but I actually didn’t enjoy it. The spices in the sauce didn’t agree with my new pallet.

I tried the ricotta bakes earlier also and those didn’t taste good either.

Maybe strange but I’ll live with it for now I guess.

I had a square of plain cheese thin crust from Domino’s last week and tolerated it well. Then tonight I had a bite of my wife’s red Beans and rice from Yat’s. Fortunately I can still tolerate spicy foods.

I was also sleeved Nov 28th. I did try pizza cheese and sauce around NYE but I actually didn’t enjoy it. The spices in the sauce didn’t agree with my new pallet.

I tried the ricotta bakes earlier also and those didn’t taste good either.

Maybe strange but I’ll live with it for now I guess.

I had pizza for the first time since surgery yesterday! It was AMAZING. One small piece of pepperoni pizza was sooooo satisfying and worth the wait.

I’ll hold off for another few weeks and give it another go I think. I doubt I’ll stay away from it forever lol

That’s my plan once I’m on a general diet - if I don’t tolerate it then, try again in a month.

I have tolerated everything ive tried so far. To be honest that isnt much lol! Im scared to have rice and Pasta. chocolate seems to go down well.

Has anyone else noticed their weightloss yet! I only see mine in the face but everyone else is always so shocked when they see me. I really dont see much of a difference other than baggy clothes.

I’m kinda curious how much everyone is able to eat. I still can’t eat much.
For lunch I had 1.5 meatballs and a few curds of cottage cheese. Not even a 1/4 teaspoon.

When does the amount of food in take go up. I’d prefer not to eat every 2 hours or less.

I already need new closes badly. Down 60lbs and I’m still I. Same clothes as before pre-op lol
It’s bad lol

I’m kinda curious how much everyone is able to eat. I still can’t eat much.
For lunch I had 1.5 meatballs and a few curds of cottage cheese. Not even a 1/4 teaspoon.

When does the amount of food in take go up. I’d prefer not to eat every 2 hours or less.

I already need new closes badly. Down 60lbs and I’m still I. Same clothes as before pre-op lol
It’s bad lol

My portions are small but I can definitely keep down more than you! I still do Protein Shakes for Breakfast because I never liked eating early in the morning and I go to the gym at 6am so I need something in my belly. For lunch I'll either do another shake or a yogurt, cottage cheese, etc. Any of those keep me full and satisfied without needing to snack. For dinner I do about 2-3 oz of baked chicken and a little vegetable on the side. The dense Protein still makes me feel overly full and most times I'm done after 2 or 3 bites.

Some days I have no hunger at all so I just do 3 protein shakes to make sure I'm getting my protein requirements. Drinking is very easy for me and it goes down without issue.

60lbs is awesome!!!! Congrats [emoji106] [emoji106]
I've been stuck at 40lbs down for about a week now. I feel good though so hopefully I'll see more loss soon.

Im eating about 4 spoons of food at a time. Most of my meals are chicken or fish with a tiny amount of vegetables. Bread/toast no longer agrees with me so i usually have a porridge for breakfast. If i snack in the day its usually with grapes and cheese.

So far i've lost 42lbs but it has been like that for a couple of weeks now.
Once i start exercising im hoping it will go down faster.