Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So close to the double century mark!!

After a 3-4 week stall, I started losing again and I am 4.4 pounds away from 200 lbs, the double century mark! It isn't coming fast enough, but I know it will be a big moment.

While I wait, anyone want to share that moment, the day you stepped on the scales are you were under 200 pounds? How long had it been since you saw that weight? How did you feel?

Love to hear your share!!

Ahhh congrats! I'm right there with you! 3 more lbs for me til I'm at 199...I'm so excited i'm almost there!

1 minute ago, sleevedshereen said:

Ahhh congrats! I'm right there with you! 3 more lbs for me til I'm at 199...I'm so excited i'm almost there!

I lost some weight last night and I'm at 202.6. It seems like a dream to me, I'm almost there! I wish you luck!! You had your surgery exactly one month after I did and you weighed about 20 pounds less than I did. I think we are on target together! Good luck and keep me posted!! Take a picture too! Keep it forever.

@DianeJarrettI weiged 202.7 today lol .1 lbs difference, You're doing amazing! We got this! I honestly didn't take a before pic before surgery because I had a couple prior to surgery that were like really bad and that will be my before pic lol...but likewise! Keep me posted!

1 minute ago, sleevedshereen said:

@DianeJarrettI weiged 202.7 today lol .1 lbs difference, You're doing amazing! We got this! I honestly didn't take a before pic before surgery because I had a couple prior to surgery that were like really bad and that will be my before pic lol...but likewise! Keep me posted!

Definitely!!! We are almost there! But about the picture, I mean take a picture of the scales!! The moment the weight is under 200... even if it is 199.9... take a picture to remember it. You worked hard for it, you are doing everything in your power to change your life, improve your health and be what you want to be! Don't let that moment go by without taking that picture, and every goal weight after that. I focus on the 5's and 10's...

One day, I will look back at those pictures, with those date stamps and congratulate myself for the long road and my decision to change my life. My dedication and persistence. And so should you!!! Yay!!!!!!

OHHH yeah I will definitely do that! Thanks for the advice! I'm so excited! Next goal after 199 is 190...my goals are focused on the 10s. I had the realization today that I could be at 199 by the end of the week and it just made me so excited and feel a little more motivated! Post to let us know when you hit the goal! <3

I will, definitely. I think I can hit it by the end of the week too. I'm BEYOND excited!!!!

I haven't seen 199 since the day I found out that I was pregnant with my son, who will be 21 on January 16!
As of this morning I an down to 252.6.
I started this journey on March 28th weighing 281. On March 8th I quit smoking. I am on day 159 & hubby is on day 84! I had my gastric bypass on August 4th to get rid of my acid reflux & Gerd. The added bonuses are getting rid of my type 2 diabetes & lose the weight I didn't lose with my sleeve.
So my goals are 250, 225, 199, 175, and then 140, though the hospital said 160. I'm willing split the difference at 150 LOL

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

13 minutes ago, LauriDJ said:

I haven't seen 199 since the day I found out that I was pregnant with my son, who will be 21 on January 16!
As of this morning I an down to 252.6.
I started this journey on March 28th weighing 281. On March 8th I quit smoking. I am on day 159 & hubby is on day 84! I had my gastric bypass on August 4th to get rid of my acid reflux & Gerd. The added bonuses are getting rid of my type 2 diabetes & lose the weight I didn't lose with my sleeve.
So my goals are 250, 225, 199, 175, and then 140, though the hospital said 160. I'm willing split the difference at 150 LOL

GOOD LUCK! What wonderful objectives, to get rid of all the health issues! Hey, 140, 150, 160??? What does it matter? All are healthy weights! Keep us posted!

Thank you so much Diane I definitely will.
Tomorrow I have my 1st post op appointment & will be adding eggs & ricotta to my already very minimal diet! I can't wait for 2 weeks after that, then I can add fish, seafood (still not sure if I'm ready to try either one), chicken and turkey, plus go from 1 egg to 2. I'll be doing that for a month before I get to my permanent menu. I'm so ready to get on my permanent diet and get all this behind me!

Yes indeed. food is awesome after the liquid diet, although I struggle with it. The irony of pushing to get 600-800 calories a day, when, before surgery, you struggled to get only 1000 calories. LOL

I had my Dr appt on Tues, and I'm down 30 lbs. I'm at 251 & the Dr said that I'm doing wonderful. The nutritionist let me move to the next phase of my diet, so I'm really happy about that!

I did get to add rotisserie chicken & string cheese, as well as ricotta, eggs (1 egg per serving), cottage cheese (so not happening in this house LOL)

As a side note, can anyone see my ticker? If not, how do I fix that?

Yay! Good for you. I can't see your ticker... I'm assuming that is the graphic some people have below their signature? I don't know how you all do that. I've asked but no one has answered.

LOL I know how to make the ticker, I guess that I just don't know how to get it posted!