Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has any one received the free nutrition shakes from Premier nutrition? Or, it may be called Insure Nutrition. I received a supply of free nutritional drinks and noticed I did not receive them this month. I called and was told they lost a contract in the state of North Carolina therefore I will not be receiving them anymore.

Sent from my VS995 using BariatricPal mobile app

1 hour ago, Cookiecookie said:

Has any one received the free nutrition shakes from Premier nutrition? Or, it may be called Insure Nutrition. I received a supply of free nutritional drinks and noticed I did not receive them this month. I called and was told they lost a contract in the state of North Carolina therefore I will not be receiving them anymore.

Sent from my VS995 using BariatricPal mobile app

That sucks. Sorry that happened. I'm supposed to be getting them through Insure Nutrition sometime. I'm in a Texas though. Hopefully soon as my surgery is in one week. How far out are you? Will you have to depend on them anymore?

I applied about six weeks ago. They called to confirm my information but they told me they don't have a contract in my state (Massachusetts). I asked why they were confirming my information and was told that they might have a contact in a month or so. Not holding my breath...

I just found out today that my insurance doesn't cover it, I'm sad. I would have loved to have them covered!

My husband called the company back today to clarify. From what he was told, Insure Nutrition lost the contract here in NC as well as other states. We tried to see if there were any other companies offering the same deal - Free Protein Shakes. They told us that they will keep us posted if they regained the contract. This is strange because I do not understand the whole "contract" deal if its paid by insurance.

My husband called the company back today to clarify. From what he was told, Insure Nutrition lost the contract here in NC as well as other states. We tried to see if there were any other companies offering the same deal - Free Protein Shakes. They told us that they will keep us posted if they regained the contract. This is strange because I do not understand the whole "contract" deal if its paid by insurance.

Weird...maybe why they've called me saying needed some follow up info and had to disclose something's to me. Idk

I tried calling them to inquire, but never got an answer. I found the premier shakes 12 count case at Sam's Club for $16 so i loaded up, started my preop 2day & it was the 1st time drinking 1 taste like melted ice cream[emoji41]

Sent from my S8+ using BariatricPal mobile app[emoji41]