Dr. Luis Cervantes

6 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, tameemartini said:

Has anyone had any experience with Dr. Luis Cervantes from Mexico Bariatrics ? My surgery is set for May 8th and I'm nervous.

Dr. Luis Cervantes had a patient death about three weeks ago at Hospital Guadalajara in Tijuana. I suggest looking for another surgeon. There are quite a few good ones in Mexico! No need to put your life at risk.

May I ask what your source of information is. I researched this doctor and facility and the company associated with them for a year. I couldnt find anything wrong. Please share your info with me.

Thanks

1 hour ago, tameemartini said:

May I ask what your source of information is. I researched this doctor and facility and the company associated with them for a year. I couldnt find anything wrong. Please share your info with me.

Thanks

I'm in Tijuana at the moment and I'm normally here every month. The TJ Bariatric surgeons and nurses know one another and nothing happens without the entire town knowing about it, especially a patient fatality. I just called two surgeons to double confirm and I'm 100% this occurred. All I know is the patient passed away. I don't have details about the complication(s) that occurred.

I talked with Eduardo Zompa and the Hospital Guadalajara and they both said that there have been no deaths occurring at their facilities or with Dr. Luis Cervantes who does Bariatric surgery through Mexico Bariatrics.

1 hour ago, tameemartini said:

I talked with Eduardo Zompa and the Hospital Guadalajara and they both said that there have been no deaths occurring at their facilities or with Dr. Luis Cervantes who does Bariatric surgery through Mexico Bariatrics.

You mean Eduardo Zonta. He's currently Dr. Luis Cervantes's personal assistant.

Eduardo Zonta used to be Dr. Carlos Altamirano's personal assistant.

It's a small world......Dr. Cervantes used to be Dr. Altamirano's surgical assistant.

Hospital Guadalajara is covering up this death as they've covered up Dr. Altamirano's patient deaths at the same facility.

Please don't select your bariatric surgeon based on price. I suggest doing more research before selecting your surgeon.