Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

twenty four pounds down.

Do you think this is good?

I lost nine pre-op.

So that's 15 since august 24th.

Honestly I still have restriction but not as much but I am often afraid to eat sometimes.

I hope I'm eating enough.

I walk three miles 4-5 times a week also.

The only habit I am trying to master is no eating and drinking.

I'm fine until dinner with the eating and drinking rules.

I often lay down too quickly too.

I do so much during the day I just fall out most days.

But when I eat lay down the food is still there hours later.(chicken)

I love chicken and I really am trying to keep eating it but it takes forever to go down!

Or if I drink anything close to bed time it feels like it's swimming in my chest.

WEIRD!

lawanda, of course that is good!

Remember we are told that our loss is only expected to be 1-2lbs per week, you are spot on, and if you took it as an average, a little over. Good job!

Thank you faith.

I really want this to work.

Fyi My exhusband noticed.

He came over to see my daughter and he said hey you lost some weight.

He was starring at me alot.

I wanted to say hey eyes off!

Ha!

Hey Lawanda, I am also a month out and have only lost 15 pounds also and I think that was when I was on total liquids. I think I have only lost a pound since being back on liquids and I am a little discouraged. Even though my band is unfilled I still limit my food intake to 3/4 to a cup at a meal. I am going to start looking into a fill by the end of October I hope. I am sill waiting on my surgical reports from Mexico.

Trying to stay positive cause I know this was a great choice..

Hey kj!

Try excercising!

I'm on solid foods and eat alot of Protein too.

I dont care what time it is I walk my 3-4 miles.

I get my headset and my favorite cd and I walk.

Sometimes I even jog a little or dance a little to make it fun.

I limit my snacking and salt,sugar.

You have done a great job!

Remember it's not a race.

That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

I want to be 220 pounds by october 4th which is my fill date.

I hope he fiils me.

I heard if you're losing they wont fill you.

What's your goal weight kj?

Hey KJDVILLE, you sound exactly like me, I am one month out and have lost only15 lbs since surgery and most of that was on the post op liquid diet. I do everything they tell me, watch what and how much I eat, I exercise EVERY day, on the elliptical for 45 minutes and lift weights. Still no change, I am hoping to get a fill this friday at my on month post op check, Any thoughts anyone????

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the great ideas. I just recently purchased an elliptical Sunday and can tell already that will take some time to build up to ..hahaha two minutes an I thought I had run a marathon. After reading some of these post I am getting a little nervous about my first fill...Is any one else feeling a little nervous?

weight.png

Hey kao an kj!

I think both of you are doing great!

I haven't lost this much weight in a month since ephedra.

Remember we haven't received a fill yet so we really haven't began our real weightloss journey yet.

Ellipticals are great!

When I was going to the gym that was my favorite machine.

My real problem area is my hips!

Yes I am a little afraid of the fill because I hate needles.

What are you guys goal weight?

Do you still have good restriction now?

Thank goodness there are people going through this same thing. I had my surgery on 8/29 and I'm down 15 pounds-most of it in the liquid stages. Same thing, I eat 3/4 cup food, exercise, etc. I haven't lost one ounce this week. It's frustrating as I count my calories and see I'm eating 800-950 calories a day and not losing weight. Drinking at least 75 ounces of Water. Today is my first day off pureed foods. I wonder if my body needs more calories? I know slow and steady-blah blah--I want to whine as I know another lap bander who lost 30 pounds the first month and she started within 5 pounds of my weight.

Has anyone heard of upping calories slightly and seeing the weight come off quicker?

H-250/S242/C227/G-150

5'6"

change up your exercise its called muscle confusion and if you do the same thing all the time you wont see the same results.