Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nightie Night!

Okay, I meant to post a good night post on the regular thread, but mistakenly got this one going ... So I thought ... what would be beneficial on this thread ... How have I changed my life since the band???? ... :)

Well, for one, I buy groceries much differently ... I buy smaller quantities and healthier foods overall. A great deal more fruit and veggies and leaner and more filling meats! I have noticed I throw foods out now due to spoilage, due to not eating as much! ... and it doesn't freak me out!!! It would have a few months ago!!!:clap2:

I am excited about doing things that before I would have avoided!!! I am riding on the back of a motorcycle ... which I wasn't even slightly interested in before ... never wanted to look like a "toad" on the back of hubby's bike!!!:D

I find myself "wanting" to wear nicer clothing!!! I am anxiously awaiting buying some new things, but actually will have a ways to go since I have a wealth of "smaller" sizes that I have grown out of and hopefully will be getting back into real soon!!!! :whoo: YIKES!!!

I don't feel pressured to exercise, but rather want to!:) I find myself parking at the end of parking lots, so I can walk to the stores from the fartherest (not sure that's a word, lol) point!!! (Okay, except when you get caught in a summer sever thunder storm, complete with lightning!!! :eek: Yep, was soaked to the gills!!!! YIKES!!!)

I put a great deal more thought into where I am going to stop to eat ... also, what I am to have or if that choice is the "best" choice!!:)

I was originally embarassed and ashamed that I "had" to have this done!:o But now, I feel rather proud that I was able to make this decision and head my life in a healthy direction!!!! :clap2: I am much more apt to share this journey with those I meet, rather than hide it!! Things are definitely looking up!:whoo:

People around me, say I already have "IT!" Meaning that I am living the life of a thin person, by being bubbly and happy all the time!:clap2: I am told I am a new person already (I can hardly wait to see who I am when this is complete and I have attained my goal!!! LOL) I suppose in my mind, I do already have "IT!" I definitely have the power and the "tool" to make my dreams come true!!!:whoo:

Share your changes since the band!!!! Anxious to hear what has changed in other's lives too!!!:)

Lets try this again :)

I have only been banded for 3 weeks but already things are changing in my life :drum:

1. Losing weight

2. Clothing fits better

3. Compliments are begining

4. My weight Watcher Lecturer complimented me today, she said I look happier, more content, and she is happy that I had the LapBand!

All in all - - I am a HAPPY Bander!

;)