Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Charlotte NC here Doc info please

Has anybody received their bypass from Dr Voellinger in Charlotte NC? If so what was your experience like? And how successful was your pre/post journey? Thanks in advance

Has anybody received their bypass from Dr Voellinger in Charlotte NC? If so what was your experience like? And how successful was your pre/post journey? Thanks in advance

Hi. I had my surgery in Charlotte on Nov. 11. I believe Dr. Voellinger is part of the same group as my surgeon. It's called Carolina's Weight Loss Surgery. Dr. Roc Bauman did my bypass at CMC Northeast. Where does your doctor do his surgery? If I'm correct he either does his at CMC University or downtown at Mercy Hospital.

The pre-op experience was very complete and and staff was wonderful. I've heard that all the surgeons in this group are excellent.

My surgery went well, with no complications. I've saw Dr. Bauman at 1 week and 4 weeks post op. I saw the nutritionist at 2 weeks out. I will meet with the nutritionist once a month for a full year. I'll see Dr. Bauman at 3,6,9 and 12 months.

As far as my success, so far so good....... I've lost 34lbs so far. I feel really good with the exception of some Constipation. I'm now adding new foods everyday or so, and am tolerating them well.

I'd love to hear from you.

Good luck.

Hi. I had my surgery in Charlotte on Nov. 11. I believe Dr. Voellinger is part of the same group as my surgeon. It's called Carolina's Weight Loss Surgery. Dr. Roc Bauman did my bypass at CMC Northeast. Where does your doctor do his surgery? If I'm correct he either does his at CMC University or downtown at Mercy Hospital.

The pre-op experience was very complete and and staff was wonderful. I've heard that all the surgeons in this group are excellent.

My surgery went well, with no complications. I've saw Dr. Bauman at 1 week and 4 weeks post op. I saw the nutritionist at 2 weeks out. I will meet with the nutritionist once a month for a full year. I'll see Dr. Bauman at 3,6,9 and 12 months.

As far as my success, so far so good....... I've lost 34lbs so far. I feel really good with the exception of some Constipation. I'm now adding new foods everyday or so, and am tolerating them well.

I'd love to hear from you.

Good luck.

I'm so appreciative of your information, I'm still at the very beginning of this process and haven't even met with him yet.. My appointment with him isn't until February 6th ???? I'd really love to get in sooner but he's booked.. I'm taking that as a good sign lol.. I'll have to check your guy out and see if maybe I could get in sooner.. One convenience is I could do the seminar online.. I have a busy schedule with a 4yr old son and running my small salon business.. So that was super nice to just be able to make an appointment with him.. Does your doc have online seminar?

Edited by Salonboi

I do have an appointment seminar wise January 12th with carolina's medical center people. It's not at hospital though. And I noticed the same web page pop up when I looked your guy up..

I'm so appreciative of your information, I'm still at the very beginning of this process and haven't even met with him yet.. My appointment with him isn't until February 6th I'd really love to get in sooner but he's booked.. I'm taking that as a good sign lol.. I'll have to check your guy out and see if maybe I could get in sooner.. One convenience is I could do the seminar online.. I have a busy schedule with a 4yr old son and running my small salon business.. So that was super nice to just be able to make an appointment with him.. Does your doc have online seminar?

I really don't know if he has on online seminar. I do know that Bauman only does his surgery at CMC Northeast in Concord. I'm glad i went there. That hospital is amazing. Beats CMC in Charlotte hands down. My guy probably is booked way out too. I've heard that your guy and mine are the two best in the practice. Bauman does the procedure a little differently, and is the only one that does it his way. My understanding is that he has a patent on his technique and the other docs aren't able to use it yet. Private message me if you want more details.

I messaged you