Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I lost three employees last week and I can't keep up

they all got promotions, so i'm very happy for them, but i am now wearing four hats and i can't keep up! i barely go to the potty. the other day i forgot to have lunch, and i have NEVER in my whole life forgotten to eat.

the good thing is that it's stopping me from obsessing about my upcoming surgery (11/18!!)

@@jessiquoi I feel you pain my friend! I have days like this all too often! I think it's because I think I look good in hats and I have far to many of them to be able to wear them all in a given day :)

I want to SMH when I forget to eat because that just leads to eating all the wrong things when the hunger beast comes out and it's not Halloween just yet...even though you could never tell from the flood of candy and chocolate in here!

Ouch. Can you stock your desk with Quest bars and Protein Shakes and then set your cell phone alarm and force yourself to stop for fifteen minutes? Please don't run yourself down. We need to make our health a priority. Good luck! I hope you're fully staffed soon!

My oldest sister is always burning the candle at both ends. She usually ends up using her time off to recover from bad (like hospitalized) bouts of bronchitis. Insist on relief soon, and some extra compensation while you are at it. Go to HR, not your manager.

I feel for you. I hope you get relief soon! It might seem impossible right now, but take your lunches and breaks. Many overweight people (like me) tend to be overachievers, are afraid to say no, or feel the need to work hard to prove ourselves. I used to work myself so hard that I would get really sick and it would take two or three months to get better. You need your energy and health for surgery and post-op. Keep up the Protein so you are healthy for surgery. You are so close to surgery (how exciting) and then, I assume some time off.

extra compensation is a big HA! i work for the government. :)

thanks for all the verbal love, folks. i am sooo looking forward to the time out of the office.