Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Veras Vegas PhotoJam

Vera

Carol and I flew in Friday at 9am to be greeted by Michelle, Leatha, Ginny, and Texas Babs. Within minutes Lisa and Chloe drive up in the Jimmy and off we go to Lisa's...with a quick stop at the Liquor store for the Margaritas Carol provided, Thanks Carol, great recipe!. Lisa has a Fashionable house with a swimming pool and the cutest pets greeting you. After unloading luggage, Lisa brought us to the strip and dropped us off at the Luxor till our rooms were ready. The Luxor is a grand pyrimid, Carol and I started window shopping, they are plentiful and a bit expensive for me but a pair of shoes caught my eye, unfortunately not in my size. Soon Carol and I seatlled in for lunch at Madala Bay. We split a slice of meatloaf and I could see how restricted she was. Carol had 4 bites while I managed to get all mine down. So off to more shops and dropped a few coins in the slots, within a half hour Carol was cashing in 73 bucks off a nickel machine. Caught a cab to the HoJo where we were greeted by the same ladies from earlier. A few of use were discussed by the rooms and cancelled our reservations. Leatha was able to get a room at the Westin and with Lisa's help over the phone, on the computer, over the other phone, Lisa was able to get a room for Michelle, Carol and I at the Excalibur. By this time its close to 5 and the Taxi that was called has not arrived so I started to hale one...jumping up and down flagging my arms for a cab... a gray mustang drives up and its Teresa and K.C. The smile on her face as she states she wasn't expecting a welcoming committee, was humorous.... A wonderful lady (cab) pulls up and before we get to the Excalibur she's got all the scoop on the band with websights written down. We get to Beppa's about 6 and meet most of the gang. Donali gives us all a chocolate egg from Germany and Penni gives out metals for being winners/losers. The food is great as we all chat, laugh and eat. Finally Teresa and K.C. show up, they walked 2 miles. Across the street was the Terribles, we play a few games and we go our seperrate ways. Carol, Michelle and I were sitting at the Excalibur bar when who do we see...Teresa and K. C.. They proclaimed they didn't walk there and we chatted for awhile.

Saturday morning Carol treated Michelle and I to Breakfast at the Bellagio. I highly recommend the Crab Cakes eggs Benedict. Thanks again Carol. Carol and I go shopping up at Cearars while Michelle plays and guess what I found... those shoes, but not my size. We get to Lisa's as everyone else arrives including Megan and the Bridgetts! It was truly a wonderful party with lots of conversation, food and Margaritas. I think the pictures tell a great story. Yes I have the thong shots but will not post them....I missed out on Letha's boob, there was a time I feared being throw in the pool so I kept my distance. Lisa slapped sticker/names on everyone's back as we had to ask questions to find out who we were, great game. Donali was so generous with prizes and gifts and the hand painted cards are beautiful and precise, she is quite talented and sweet. After many hugs and saying our good-byes, Leatha, Ginny, Michelle and I met up at the 4 Queens in downtown. How crazy can that place get! At one time we sat at the slots and within a minute Leatha wins (in think) $140, we grab dinner at the Horseshoe then gambling for a time while every hour you can go outside and see a laser light show over a canopy stretching 2 city blocks on Fremont st. At one end Kenny Logans was playing while at the other end Eddy Money was playing. Fun! We all jumped into the same cab and got a crazy ride back to the strip and off to bed. So I snore, sorry I

didn't warn you Mustang "Blue Eyes" Michelle. I had the best roomies anyone could ask for.

Sunday was filled with more sight-seeing, shopping, and munching... then off to the airport. Sure enough passing one last store I see those shoes, again not in my size. I finnaly got home about 7pm fairly tired. After hugging my kids and downloading the pics my daughter Roxanne says "Now that Mom is home can we have sit down dinners?" I'm crying now cause I realize what loving, caring, wonderful friends I have made. I miss you! Lets do it again!

Pics are in no particular order.....

P.S. I love all the new avatars

Heres the PhotoJam Enjoy!!!!

http://www.shockwave.com/rd/photojam4/?14705035/1097548834364_459

Vera that was awesome I had no idea you could do stuff like that with a ditgital camera I really need to read my instructions I already miss yoy girl take care.

299/275/130

Dr. Spegiel

That took some work! Awesome job Vera, thanks so much for sharing. A lot of the pictures made me laugh. You all look like you were having such a great time, it's hard not to smile with you.

I hope there's another bash sometime, I'd love to meet you all too!

You really did learn how to work that camera. Thanks to you and Bill, we will have a great memory of the trip. I enjoyed every minute of it and you are a great travel partner!

Carol

Hi Vera,

Great Job!!! I love those things you put together with the pics. KC and I really enjoyed you a lot too. We had an unbelievably fun time meeting all of you and seeing the Vegas sights. Teresa

Thank you Vera!! That is absolutely the neatest thing! And the music and embellishments give just the sort of feel of the whole weekend - fast and lively! Quite a difference from my existence a year ago! Thank you all for a great memory making weekend!

What it's over? NO NO NO!!! AGAIN!! Do it again!!

What it's over? NO NO NO!!! AGAIN!! Do it again!!

Vera..I love it!

You did such an incredible job with all those pics..love the music too. My hubby was very impressed also.... Thanks..I bookmarked it so I can have it forever

Let me give this a try

Didn't work

Ok.. tried to post a pic....need to get the photo editor/acdc???

Will try and post pics when I get home and send Ms Leatha pics