Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ittsburgh pa

I'm on my 6 month supervised diet but I'm grtting my surgery at McGee woman hospital (upmc) in Pittsburgh pa where are you getting yours?

Hi I live in Pittsburgh and had my surgery at Magee 2 years ago. I am 2yrs and 1week post.

I'm on my 6 month supervised diet but I'm grtting my surgery at McGee woman hospital (upmc) in Pittsburgh pa where are you getting yours?

If u need any help with anything just say the word and let me knw when ur surgery is I work at Magee also

Do you know how strict they are on weight gain during Ur 6 months? Bc I have gained just found out I have under active thyroid and meds aren't adjusted yet so having a extremely hard time losing

How much did u gain? If it is still the same as long as u loose it by the end of ur 6mon. How far in 2 it r u?

Not sure how your doctor is about the gain but mine was actually not surprised when people gained... his response in group was "well, if you were capable of doing it ALL on your own, you wouldn't exactly need this surgery, would ya"

Plus you have health reasons .... Talk to your Dr. :) I'm sure he/she will be supportive!

I meet with my surgeon on July 2nd for the first time I'm very excited!

Who is ur surgen?

Ya that's good I currently work at Magee also. Let me knw how ur visit goes.

Hi! I'm over by Johnstown. I was thinking about going to McGee but my pcp recommend one closer (windber). I am hoping to have my surgery around aug still in the 6 month process!

I havnt seen many people on here from around here so glad to see you both!

Magee is one of the bet places and the best Dr.'s. I a, sad 2 say that July 13 will b my last day of working there. But my dr is there and I am not leaving them. I will b working on the 2nd also. Would ur pcp let u come if u tell him u knw people that went 2 magee? My pcp also wanted me 2 go 2 a if fret dr. But I didn't knw any1 tht went 2 him so I told him I picked a dr. From Magee and due 2 the fact I alo work there he was ok with that.