Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dfw Sleeve Doctor

Im thinking about getting my surgery (sleeve ) by Dr. Kim in Collyville, Texas. Has anybody used this doctor before. Also, who would you recommend for the sleeve surgery in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area?

Hey innermyth...I just had my surgery in Decatur at Wise Regional w/ Dr. Scott Stowers on Aug. 14th...I'm 7 days post op tomorrow...he has a Dallas and a Keller Office as well as Decatur...truly the best experience of my life!!...Great Hospital!!...Awesome Nurses!!...Bed Side Care...Out of this world!!...I honestly had very minimal pain!!...They get you up very quick and your back on your feet walking laps w/ everyone on the 5th floor dedicated primarily to Dr. Stowers patients!!...you can find him on google at My Bariactric Solutions Decatur, Tx...I came to him from Amarillo...mostly because of his staff and their professionalism but also because he was $5000 cheaper than anything here!!!...$10,990 all exp included!!...hospital stay, anistesia, psych, 1yr follow ups, etc!!...I've lost 25lbs as of today so he did something right!!!...

my surgeon is amazing. His name is Dr. Zackhour and he is in Mesquite. I had my surgery at Texas Regional in Sunnyvale in March. I am down 98 lbs. My dad also used him. Neither of us had complications. His leak rate is 0%. Thats right, never had a leak. I was a cash pay and paid $9550 total.

Actually Dr.Scott stowers was my surgeon,I did my 5 doc/nut visit with him,until i found out myself tht i needed a bmi of 50 to get the sleeve(highmark bcbs) and the ins coord didnt even bother to fight for my approval,the nurses are nice,my contact person with Dr.Stowers was michael..after the ins coord telling me my only option is the lapband,i googled for a sleeve surgeon in the DFW and found DR.Jayaseelan So on the same day I called Dr.Jayaseelan's office I scheduled an app with him, ..Well im glad to say tht the ins coord Liz got me approved and she personally got the surgeon to write me a letter for my approval...Im sure you want a surgeon tht gives shyt,so i would say go with Dr.Jayaseelan..Call to schedule a consultation its free!!!

http://www.dallasbariatriccenter.com/

I had my surgery Aug 7th by Dr. Kim. I have had a great experience o far!!! His office staff and the follow up Doctor at the hospital are amazing!!!

I'm scheduled for surgery on 9.20.12 w/ Dr.Kim. I had 2 co workers who also used Dr.Kim:-)

I am scheduled for surgery on 9-6 with Dr. Dirk Rodriguez out of Dallas. He is such an awesome Dr. Both of my parents used him for gastric bypass surgeries and they have had excellent results. I am a cash pay and my total for everything is 9,700. Try and go to a few consultations, and make sure to find a doctor that is right for you.

Im thinking about getting my surgery (sleeve ) by Dr. Kim in Collyville, Texas. Has anybody used this doctor before. Also, who would you recommend for the sleeve surgery in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area?

My doctor advised me to find a 'Center Of Excellence' so I set out to do just that. I narrowed it down between Dr. Davidson and Dr. Nicholson, both here in the Dallas area. Both are also 'Top Docs' in D Magazine. Voted on by their peers. I chose Dr. Davidson because he does, or at least did, surgery on Friday and Dr. Nicholson didn't, back in 2010 he didn't. I don't know about now. Friday worked best for me, so it was a done deal. I was very happy with Dr. Davidson, he knows what he's doing, a lot of experience. I'd use him again, but Dr. Nicholson would also be my 'back up plan'. :)