Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September's Chat

Hey all you fine looking ladies..... ITS SEPTEMBER !!!

I posted yesterday and also posted some zoo pictures in the august thread.

So how the heck is everyone ???

I'll be back later :)

Hey Chickettes!

THanks for starting the September chat Miss Eileenie! Love your zoo pictures! Have a good day girlie!

Catch ya all later!

Just stopped in to say HELLO -- miss ya all - will be back soon.

Have been reading some of the post on the board. All I have to say is WOW what is going on???

Hi Mary... Glad to see ya here! I know... I finally stepped in the stinky stuff... darn it... and I was doing so well!

Oh... and I hope I didn't offend any of you with my post to L and P. I imagine there are differing opinions even here on the Jersey thread and I respect that. (((hugs)))

Just in case you missed the NJ Pic thread, hehehe

We're going through the storm from hell, we've lost 6 trees, I'll attach some pics in a bit, my glass blew out of my patio table, shattered everywhere, my entire pier is covered in Water..more pics, one of our boats has floated off the lift and is hanging on now by a rope, my pool is running over, but at least the potted flowers didn't end up in side the pool.

Later girlies

TG, I've still got cable and phone, who needs electricity, LOL.

post-204180-13813134047386_thumb.jpg

OH MY GORSH! WHat a sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had a cute baby to love on!!!!! Sorry about the storm from hell... yikes! I am a big weenie about storms... if I even hear a whisper about a tornado I am down in the basement while all of the neighbors are outside having a block party in hopes of getting a glimpse of it...lol. I hope you don't suffer a lot of damage!

TTFN

Wow sorry to hear about the damage from the storm, but at least you still have internet!! The baby is adorable! I'm off to check the August thread.

Becareful Pat.

What an adorable Baby -- so cute and cuddley...

I am with You Darcy in the basement ~ I am not about getting caught in a funnel and living to tell about it.

I have to go back to the Aug thread and read up and look at Pics from the Zoo that I am hearing about..

Well seems that My brother is now fighting for custody of his kids. Wow don't even want to be in that again..

Talk to you all later...

Eileen-That was scary about your moms thumb! I would have done the same thing. ER's are fun!! Cold and boring!! What's the temp up there today? I have to go out and buy a pair of pants today cause it feels like Sept 1st! WTF. I love the pictures. I'm a giraffe nut myself I have tons of them around the house but no real ones..darn..The camel looks like he's kissing you.

Lucy is doing ok. They are starting her ona pland diet today and she can come home around 4..yay..she'll be so happy. We all will be too. Sandy even seems sad. It sure is quiet around here.

My fill went great yesterday. So far I'm glad I did it. I had a cup of Tomato Soup right before bed which was dumb cause I felt like I had it in my throat all night.

scale at curves was down to where it is supposed to be this morning. I can't believe the emotional roller coaster I still have over the freaking # on a scale that most likely is wrong to begin with! AHH you would think with all the crap I've been though, being in an eating disorder hospital, counseling, surgery that this head CHIT would just go away and I'd look at it like haha that # is off today..but no..does this ever stop? Is it going to stop when I get to my goal after I've had PS or does it never go away?

OK I've ranted to much sorry I just wonder...

Did you guys see that you know who vs you know who site...LMAO...How old are these people! If you haven't seen it don't waste you presious time, life is to short!

HUMMM crazy stuff huh?

Anyho I love the Camel Pic Eileen - looks like he is sending a kiss..

I am glad Lucy is doing better.. Pretty sad when these little ones get sick (pets).

My other brother Chris is bringing over a dog he got at the pound last month cause he just does not have the time for her. She is a Pampallon? (don't know how to spell) anyway I said let me look at her and I might consider keeping her. We need another pet like I need a whole in my head.. Anyway my Teq lives with my neighbor who lost his wife last year so I am wanting her for me and the boys and of course she can visit with Teq out back..

Hey! I always forget it's a new month! I did post back in August, but only to brag on Eileen's pictures!

Darcy, I think you did a great job on your post; and the fact that you-know-who responded to it means that you were right on target.

Pat, the same to you. I was so glad to see both of your names in that thread and taking the truth to the crazies. I definitely see a difference between PUBLIC bashing and behind the scenes manipulation, although both might be less than desirable...the hew and cry and, frankly, paranoia on the threads do make me wonder sometimes about what speed-like substance is being ingested to fuel them? Little "Mouse" here is no angel, (though I've been working at redeeming myself these last 5 years) and I've done my share of naughty things, which makes my antenna go off when I read some of that stuff, if ya know what I mean....

Anyhoo...suuure makes me appreciate all of you, and after reading through those insane posts, I come looking for this thread like a thirsty woman in a desert!

Hi, Mary! Sorry about your brother's troubles, and hope it gets worked out soon!

Dianne, just try to take it easy with that new fill, and here's a (hug). Remember your faith and give it to God. He will not fail you. The scale will, though. LOL!

Gotta run, girls!

Well Cindy... I don't know if was good... but I feel it was right and that is JMHO. I didn't post any further out of respect for the moderators... with the exception of one. Anyhoo... it's depressing and discouraging and I never feel good when I say bad things to anyone... even if it seems to be asked for. Well... maybe it feels good for a minute or two...lol.

Dianne... No worries... it would be the last website I would ever visit.

Betty... Bless you as you come home from work and head to LBT to moderate. Please accept my apologies for participating in the Crapfest.

Has anyone tried contacting Doc/Donna per PM... I really am worried about her but I don't want to intrude on her privacy.

Pat... I love ya girl... thank you so much for supporting me... you really are a good friend. (((hugs)))

Sherry... How is everything with the work situation today???? (((hugs)))

Patty... If you made pancakes this morning... I missed them! I really do miss pancakes... haven't had them for over 2 years.

Mary...Good luck with the doggums... those are really cute with the hair flying off those perky ears! I hope it works out as animals really can reduce stress when they are helathy that is...lol. Sorry your brother is going through custody issues now... a pretty common life theme for many these days!

Kat... How's every little thing today???

Anne... Haven't seen you for awhile... what's up?

Allison... Hope you find us over here. Sounds like you have your hands full with kiddlings!

Eileen... Don't be mad at me girl... I'm just not good with crazy folks. I can see me working in a mental institution telling all the nuts to knock it off and act normal. :)

Beannie... Is this the long weekend alone with the hubby????

If I forgot anyone... I apologize... the brain is a frazzle today.

HAve a great holiday weekend everyone!

Hi Ladies :rolleyes:

Mary good to see you.... my brother is going thru a nasty divorce right now and yes, kids are involved.... its a horrible thing to sit back and feel like your hands are tied, which really, they are. Good luck to him.

Pat shoot woman, that sucks about the storm, its heading up here tonight...dang gum it. I'm glad your okay, thats my main concern. Your DGS is a precious little guy... can I squeeze him? give him lots of kisses for me.

Cindy I've read those posts and came >< close to saying something but for some reason I didn't.... After reading them I feel exhausted and don't have the energy to waste there. This peanut gallery will try not to respond to any of them.

Darcy why would I be mad at YOU??? lolol, hey everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.. believe me, I was sooo tempted but held back....lack of balls I guess lolol. I did PM Donna a while back but got no response, hopefully she'll come back soon... I too am worried. Watcha doing this weekend?

Dianne, glad your Lucy is coming home AND your fill went okay. Are you having acid reflux problems?? I thought I read that some where, but what made me think of it is Tomato Soup.... is it okay to have Tomato Soup (acid) when your having those problems? Just wondering. Its cloudy and breezy here, the storm should hit soon. How did you make out with the storm? The thorn puncture was on her knuckles not her finger and it looked like she had a purple orange on top of her hand, a bubble of blood... it was GROSS!!!!! She is doing better today, thanks :huggie: Your not alone, I need mental help (okay easy on that one girls lolol haaa) when it comes to eating, I just don't know how to control it. If I didn't have the band I would definitly be 300+ lbs by now and rising. Hang in there hon, we'll figure it out.

Well kids, my arthritis is 100% flared and wearing me out not only physically but moreso mentally because my brain says food will help sooth the pain, so I eat (then I feel like crap b/c I eat crap)..... bad place I'm in this week... *shrug*

dang it - I had a long post and lost it. I will have to come back after I drink the kaluha..