Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

She was kicked off another board too!!

:biggrin1: :P :biggrin1: :D Sorry, I changed my mind about posting this.

Unfortunately, I can't change the title or delete it.

Now that things are dying down, wouldn't it be best not to bring this up?

Thank you, you're a very wise lady... and I truly mean that sincerely.

Okay, it looks like there are a lot of people out there who are wondering what the heck was in this thread! I have received several PM's inquiring about it.

I decided not to post it to the world because I really, really just want this all to die down. If Delara, Lisa Bones, aka Fitter says she is really leaving then let's just LET HER LEAVE!! I truly felt sorry for the girl until she stuck her middle finger up to everyone in her farewell speech.

This post was about a thread I read that was back in 2004. Delarla was apologizing to Donali for not getting back to her sooner because she was dealing with issues of being kicked off the Bandster board.

I posted this because I felt that others might feel a little comforted in knowing that this hasn't just happened with LBT. Obviously, Delarla has been through this before & isn't new to being kicked off boards.

I would LOVE nothing more then to get back to talking about our bands. I mean this IS Lapbandtalk, right?!?! Not Delarla bandless Talk!! :D

I apologize if anyone is upset that I decided to go ahead & post this. PLEASE, PLEASE know that I don't want to stir the pot, but to let this die. I just think the truth needs to be told. :P

Dianechef QUOTE, "I would LOVE nothing more then to get back to talking about our bands. I mean this IS Lapbandtalk, right?!?! Not Delarla bandless Talk!!"

AND YET ANOTHER HYPOCRITE THAT CAN'T IGNORE ME. TAKE YOUR OWN MEDICINE AND STOP DRAGGING MY NAME THROUGH DIRT. AND WHILE YOU'RE BUSY OBESSEING WITH ME AND MY NAME, WHY NOT GOOGLE MY ENTIRE HISTORY, LIKE MY OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FROM THE FRONT PAGE OF THE LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL AFTER RECEIVING THE HIGHEST GRADE POINT AVERAGE OUT OF MY CLASS? I MEAN, YOU'RE ALREADY ON YOUR KNEES DIGGING IN GARBAGE, RIGHT?

AND FOR THE SHEEP THAT FOLLOW THIS CRAP, EVERYBODY THAT SPOKE THE TRUTH AT OTHER BOARDS WAS BANNED BECAUSE NOBODY WANTED TO HEAR HONESTY, WHICH IS WHY MANY, MANY, MANY CURRENT MEMBERS WERE BANNED FROM THE SAME SITE. . LBT WAS (AND PROBABLY STILL IS) THE ONLY PUBLIC BOARD THAT ALLOWS YOU TO POST COMPLICATIONS. SINCE I WENT THROUGH TWO INFECTED PORTS AND SEVEN BAND-RELATED SURGERIES, I WAS BANNED FOR NOT BEING A POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO SLAM MY NAME, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE PROVING YOUR IGNORANCE.

MODERATORS, COULD WE HAVE DIANECHEF BANNED FOR ASSAULTING ME PUBLICLY WITH YET ANOTHER LIE?