Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill Center In Eagle, Idaho

Does anyone have a phone number for the fill center in Eagle, Idaho? I would greatly appreciate it if you could give it to me. I can't seem to get it from information, and I have a number of questions I need to ask them before I even think about leaving Tennessee. Thanks for your help.

Has anyone used a Fill Center USA, and what was their experience; cost, etc. Would you recommend it to anyone? Do they use fluoro for their fills?

Well I guess you must have found it. I just called there to confirm there that I had the right number before posting and the girl said she had just talked to you.

I don't know any of any other fill centers around here. You might try calling Fill Center USA to find a center that uses fluro that is a bit closer for you.

Well I guess you must have found it. I just called there to confirm there that I had the right number before posting and the girl said she had just talked to you.

I don't know any of any other fill centers around here. You might try calling Fill Center USA to find a center that uses fluro that is a bit closer for you.

I did find the number on the internet Linda, and I did call, but was unimpressed to say the least. The nurse practitioner there, Cynthia, no longer has any affiliation with Fill Centers USA. They tell me it is her choice. I asked about fluoro and they said no, and I was no longer interested. On another note, a friend of mine at St. Luke's tells me that this Cynthia is trying to become affiliated with them so she will have the use of a fluoro machine. I think I may have latched onto something as I've found a radiologist that does do fills and does use fluoro of course, so calling around has been beneficial. If there are any dr's. in the area I would love to have their names....only ones I know are the two that do surgery in Boise. There are some dr's. in Idaho Falls and Blackfoot who also do the surgery, but they only fill their own patients, although there is a radiologist also in Blackfoot who does fills under fluoro.

If you think of who the dr. is that does fills in Boise or surrounding area, please get back to me and thanks for all the info.

I had trouble believing this Cynthia charges $300.00 for the fill and it isn't even under fluoro. I don't want a fill that way...that's hit or miss and I'm not going to take that chance. I don't know how many fills it takes as my first is next week, but I'm going to ask my dr. and perhaps see if my 3 or 4 fills will be enough. I just wanted someone in an emergency.....again if you or P'Nut think of this other dr's. name that does fills please let me know.

Cynthia Culp was required to take some additional training because she was having trouble accessing ports. Fill Centers USA recognized this and stopped scheduling appointments with her location until she got that additional training. She decided that adjusting lap-bands wasn't for her and closed down her location so she wouldn't have to take that additional training.

There are bandsters that are car pooling to the Richland WA location until they train another provider in Boise. They do have fluoroscopy capabilities at that location.

I knew she was no longer associated with the fill center, but apparently is doing fills on her own. I'll make sure I stay far away from there :mad:

Sam if you would PM me some of those bandsters that are carpooling I would be grateful to you. I won't be home for awhile but just might want to join them....especially since I know it's done under fluoro. Keep in touch.

Just lining up some places in case of an emergency. I'm not coming home until after Christmas, and don't do the support meetings thing, so it's doubtful we will ever meet. I get all my support I need right here at LBT and through telephone consults with my nutritionist in Nashville who will be contacting me by phone every mo. You know I wasn't banded by either doc in Idaho, so why on earth would I go to their support group?:mad:

The IdahoBandsters are a mix of people banded by Drs from all over. And the support group has folks that weren't banded by local Drs too. I'm sure you'd be welcomed if you chose to come. But I do understand. I get most of my support here as well. And through local banded buddies. :mad:

I keep in close touch with bandsters here that were all banded by Dr. Melvin, and I also have a Church group at home where I have great friends and support, and least of all, but not to be forgotten where would I be without my best buddies on this forum 3 Loves and Ceparano who keep me on the straight and narrow for the most part. Along with having race horses, I don't have much time for anything else. Like I said this forum is a great place for info, and I'm one of those people that so far has had absolutely no problems. Strange as it may seem there are people on here I wouldn't ever care to meet in person, and then there are those I would love to meet.

You are far and above one of the ones I want to meet the most....ahhhhhh it doesn't have a thing to do with you living in Tony's homestate either :D. You just have such a great personality and love for God, that who in their right mind wouldn't want to meet you. Perhaps some day. For now we always have the computer to keep in touch.

Ah, I see now. :D

I wasn't trying to imply that you -should- go to the local support groups, Dody. Only that you would be welcome if you ever wanted to. I'm happy things are going well for you and that you have lots of support from friends. That's always important in our journey.

For whatever that means??? I'm not sure. I have some wonderful friends both online and off. I may live in Idaho right now but the state holds no interest for me. My heart isn't there and never will be. I'm pretty much a private person who choses her friends carefully,and apparently once or twice I've made bad choices. One of those choices were not my two best friends on here I can assure you. I have unwittingly taken peoples parts in the past when it truly wasn't necessary for me to intervene and I have learned a lot from it...it doesn't happen anymore. Sometimes something just hits you upside the head and you know you've made a huge mistake in thinking someone was a friend, and other times you know the connection is very real. Like I said I have loads of friends from my church group and on some great ones on LBT, but still trying to figure out what Ah I See Now means!! Do you care to explain?