Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Checking In..surgery Tomorrow

Joni
Sign in to follow this  

Surgery 4/23 7:30a! Can't wait for the hours to go by. I may be 56, but I'm a YOUNG 56, and I'm ready to get out there and LIVE like I haven't in years now. I want to go hiking. I want to buy clothes and feel good in them. I want to feel confident with I'm out and about. I want to feel healthy and energized. I'm ready. No one knows how much time they have left, so whatever it is, I want to be my best! Wish me luck and say a prayer if you will. Thanks!

the best of luck to you!! Let us know how it's going!

Hi I am also a young 56 and wanting to start living my new life. Please let us know how your surgery went. By the time you read this you will be done with your surgery and on you way! Congratulations to you!

Hi kweenbee! Surgery was a breeze. Postop journey has been a roller coaster ride! Full of ups and downs. Feeling good, bad, and in between. Tolerating Protein Powder and then not, then okay again. It will be 6 wks tomorrow, and right now I'm on the upswing. After dealing with reflux, and finding the right med and dose, I'm able to eat and drink just fine. Have you had surgery yet? I have no regrets, and am truly glad I've done this. Thanks for asking!

Hi Joni - How do you update your ticker? I've lost more weight and I can't seem to do an update without deleting the one I have and replacing it with a new ticker? Seems strange to me to do this every day, but I can't fugure it out. Can you help me?

Hi Robin - I'm not the person to ask about tickers because I have a heck of a time with them. Every site seems to be different with how they do it. I've actually just started over like it was a new ticker. Maybe post the question somewhere else or do a search of forums on ticker update. Hey, I think I might just do that too!! Sorry I can't be of more help, but CONGRATS on the weight loss!