Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was just wondering if anyone was going to see Dr. Garcia on or around May 7th. I am just wanting to know if I will see anyone I know there when I am there. I would love to have a sleeve buddy there! I am so excited but the time seems to be creeping by, its driving me crazy. I am seeing all these posts of everyone getting their surgeries and losing weight. I am so ready to be there too!

Anyone up for surgery in May?

At the Mi Doctor Hospital.....

You will be in good hands..... Best of luck to you...

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Thank you. I watched your video. You look good! I am so ready the time cannot pass by fast enough.

Thank you...... I know it seems to pass slow but it will be here in no time...... But I know how you feel because mine seem to take forever then it finally came...

When you went to the ER did you tell them you had your surgery in Mexico? I know the ER visit did not have anything to do with the surgery but I was just wondering what they said or how they acted.

I told them I had the sleeve but they never asked who or where I had it done so I didn't tell but they were very nice and checked me and ran test to make sure everything was ok.... They were very nice and cooperative

Well thats good. I was just wondering if the attitude changed but if they didn't ask then I wouldn't tell.

I was just wondering if anyone was going to see Dr. Garcia on or around May 7th. I am just wanting to know if I will see anyone I know there when I am there. I would love to have a sleeve buddy there! I am so excited but the time seems to be creeping by' date=' its driving me crazy. I am seeing all these posts of everyone getting their surgeries and losing weight. I am so ready to be there too!

Anyone up for surgery in May?[/quote']

Hi 2bsmallgain,

I am scheduled for Dr Garcia June 4,12. I got a call from my coordinator saying they no longer use in house financing, which I was going to use also. I am bombed and she said that maybe another company will pick them up but they will see next week. I don't know what to do because I won't get approved by traditional financing. I'm at my wits end?

Hi 2bsmallgain,

I am scheduled for Dr Garcia June 4,12. I got a call from my coordinator saying they no longer use in house financing, which I was going to use also. I am bombed and she said that maybe another company will pick them up but they will see next week. I don't know what to do because I won't get approved by traditional financing. I'm at my wits end?

Who is your coordinator? I am not using any financing, I am paying using my income taxes. Is there any other kind of financing you can use?

When I scheduled mine I had to pay 500 deposit and the rest I brought when I went so I had like two months to get the 5000.00 I would say if financing is needed then put it out the amount of months needed and just save.....

When I scheduled mine I had to pay 500 deposit and the rest I brought when I went so I had like two months to get the 5000.00 I would say if financing is needed then put it out the amount of months needed and just save.....

Thanks. I may just do that. I just had my mind do set on June so that I could get on the losers bench

Who is your coordinator? I am not using any financing' date=' I am paying using my income taxes. Is there any other kind of financing you can use?[/quote']

My coordinator name is Linda . I dont think I hav any options at this point

That is not right, I keep hearing people talk about coordinators changing doctors, places and now this. I am sorry to hear that, I hope you can find a way to finance it or another doctor. Good luck!

In house financing is probably hard to find. I am using Linda also. I paid a down payment and am bringing the balance with me. If you paid some down and saved up enough to have it then you should be fine. I understand wanting it soon. I think Dr. Garcia is a good choice in surgeons and economically. Ask Linda to give you all your options she should be able to help you.