Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Full liquids are sooo yummy! The flavor of real food.

My faves, so far, are:

half a can Fat free broccoli/cheese Soup, made with Water, blended with a slice or 2 of fat free cheese (to raise the protein)

half a can of fat free cream of celery, made with Water, blended with a half a can of chunk white tuna.< /p>

These take me an hour to eat, stuff kinda trickles slowly into my tummy, and leave me quite full and satisfied.

I'll add more as I experiment. Some things I want to try are, baby food meat in cream Soup, fat free cottage cheese in Tomato Soup, I have a recipe for an eggnog smoothie that sounds good too. I May have that one for dinner.

I am only a week out and just had 1/2 cup of cream of chicken Soup thinned with chicken broth (no msg). I feel like dancing! The plain broth was killing me!

I hear ya - I love that mix!!! Creamy/brothy soup time is now my favorite time of day :-) I am a week out today, also...

sounds great! thanks for the suggestions!

Yum yum!!! I will def be trying these! Thank you!! I am one week post op and have graduated to full liquids and am sooo excited to try some real food!!! Thanks again!

Full liquids are sooo yummy! The flavor of real food.

My faves' date=' so far, are:

half a can Fat free broccoli/cheese Soup, made with Water, blended with a slice or 2 of fat free cheese (to raise the protein)

half a can of fat free cream of celery, made with Water, blended with a half a can of chunk white tuna.< /p>

These take me an hour to eat, stuff kinda trickles slowly into my tummy, and leave me quite full and satisfied.

I'll add more as I experiment. Some things I want to try are, baby food meat in cream soup, fat free cottage cheese in Tomato Soup, I have a recipe for an eggnog smoothie that sounds good too. I May have that one for dinner.[/quote']

I just tried the broccoli cheddar soup with tuna and it was delish! So happy I found these recipes cant believe it went down so easy and it was yummy too

You could also try Greek fat free plain yogurt with extract and Splenda. I've tried vanilla extract, but there are sooo many flavors out now.

Skim plus milk has a lot of Protein, I've used it in ff/sf instant pudding, and baby food Cereal (I've always loved baby food Cereal, I get the whole grain ones)

Egg beaters can be used raw as they are pasteurized, so can be added to smoothies.

There is also an egg white Protein powder, supposed to be tasteless, only 1g carbs and 24 g Protein. I'm getting unflavored but also comes in choc./vanilla. If I'm figuring I could use it in anything, even sprinkled on whatever I'm eating. I haven't tried it yet, but will, next week, when my local Vitamin shop gets it in.

Just some ideas that helped me in that phase, hope they help someone else, too.

I almost forgot. Another favorite is FF plain Greek yogurt with lime juice and Splenda

You guys can eat tuna on full liquids?

You guys can eat tuna on full liquids?

I put in in my bullet and pureed it into the ff cream Soup, I wasn't allowed to have any pieces.

I am 1 week post-surgery tomorrow and sick of sweets already. Last night I blended a rinsed can of pinto Beans with chicken broth and seasonings (garlic powder and onion powder) to a thin Soup consistency. I added a TB of sour cream after heating in the microwave. It was really good! I'm planning on trying black beans and northern beans in the future.

Today I tried Northern Beans blended smooth with some canned carrot slices, chicken broth seasoned with garlic and onion powder and then simmered with a TB of butter to add some creaminess...yum!

ricotta cheese with different flavor extracts and splenda is great it is a recipe on the south beach book. I had my surgery on 4/4 and my dr wants me on Clear Liquids for 2.weeks them mushes for 2 weeks then solids

Try to stay away from butter and sour cream, unless fat free, other fats, sugars and other carbs. Right now when you can only eat small portions, the calories do not add to much.

But as your capacity grows, you want to have learned healthier habits. You can try FF Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, adds Protein too.

If you start training your taste buds now while you can only eat small amounts, it will be easier to resist as your capacity increases. Your tastes will actually change and you will crave healthier choices and will lose the taste for foods that can interfere with weight loss, in the future.

I hope this is helpful.

I received my egg white powder, AWESOME!!! Has virtually no taste. I add it to smoothies and my Protein shakes (with some crushed ice) . You do have to use a bullet or blender because if you stir it in with a spoon, it's lumpy. A shaker may work also.

EAS AdvanEdge Cafe Caramel with ice, and 1 scoop tastes like a frappacino. = 41 gms Protein

FF Greek yogurt, splenda, 1 scoop of powder, 3-4 frozen strawberries.= 40 gms protein

I tried the Jay Robb brand. It is a little costly, as I plan on using one scoop every day, to supplement my protein requirements. I have since done some research and found another brand, made by NOW foods, that is about half the price.Haven't tried it yet, but it has good reviews.

http://www.allstarhealth.com has the best price I've found and $5.95 flat rate shipping.