Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had a nice 3.4lbs loss this week! Yeah!!!!!!!!! Just now starting not to have so much nausea when I eat dense Protein. Still using Protein drinks to up my levels. Saw my Bari this week and he is very happy with my progress. Said I was right on target and to keep up the good work. He said I was his lowest BMI patient he had ever performed the procedure on and that he was looking forward to seeing me to find out how I was doing. Now he is considering getting the sleeve done cuz he has now hit an obese rating on BMI. Interesting huh?

Today the family is going for a 4 hour horseback ride so I will get my excercise in that way. And now that I am healed up from my falls I can start walking again too.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Hey Mama!! My loss was 3.4 this week too - as you know from MFP! :lol: I have had ups and downs this week, some days feeling like it was a turning point and others not so much. Last night I had prime rib at Texas Roadhouse - YUM! I ate about 3 oz I believe and it was so tender and juicy - really hit the spot and probably the most I have eaten since my sleeve. So far today no ill side affects like bloating so hoping for the best!! Send prayers this is my turn around week!!

Good morning friends! I weighed in at 232.8 lbs this am, which puts me down 3.1 lbs this week! This is a lot for me, I am a slow loser, but at least I'm losing. I feel great, no issues, so I am not complaining. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

i had a 3 lb loss! Much needed since i gained 2 lbs and was at a stall for 2 weeks. some of my old habbits have crept in this passed week and i know i need to refocus and get my weight loss on.: good luck guys and talk to you in a week,!

I only lost 0.6 this week and have been losing VERY slowly the last few weeks. I'm feeling kind of discouraged and hope that I'm not done losing. :(

Hang in there Tarada! Your will body will come back around. Its not over yet!:P We are here for you as you go thru this temporary slow down. What is your calorie intake been? Remember eating too few calories will slow down weight loss too. I know for me at this stage it is hard to get all the calories in some days cuz of sour stomach.

We with ya sister!

I lost another 2.4 pounds this week. It didnt show up until the weekend. I stayed the same hovering around 200 or 199 all week. Finally, I dropped to 197.8 saturday and have stayed there since. Im sorry I am late posting this! Good luck girls!

Only 1.6 lbs lost for me this week... I did a lot of exercise - running two days and then doing a lot of biking also so hopefully the small loss is because I am gaining muscle. Hope everyone has a great week!

Hi everyone! I'm checking in REALLY late but I was down 6 pounds this week!!!! what the heck??? I don't know what I did differently but I'm really stoked about it. Hope everyone has a great week.

Thinking about it though.... I don't think I did anything different. I keep track of everything on MyFitnessPal and this week looks the same as all the others. Go figure.

No weight loss at all this week.... pms? Water retention?

I walked /ran a 5 k Saturday and did circuit training twice this weeek. kept calories to 550 average and Not a pound gone.... :(

Sounds like you need to add some calories with your exercise! I am supposed to be eating 800-1000 and am lucky to get in 400 and I don't even have the energy to exercise :(

No weight loss at all this week.... pms? Water retention?

I walked /ran a 5 k Saturday and did circuit training twice this weeek. kept calories to 550 average and Not a pound gone.... :(

How do I add more calories? Is I eat more then 3 to 4 tablespoons I throw up. So I eat mainly Protein and veggies... Some fruits have crept in... Applesauce, bananas, watermelon and the like. I know the have more calories but I love them. Absolutely no bread or rice of any kind. Kind of baffled.... Oh well off to dance classes..... My 1st. I hope it is fun!

How do I add more calories? Is I eat more then 3 to 4 tablespoons I throw up. So I eat mainly Protein and veggies... Some fruits have crept in... Applesauce, bananas, watermelon and the like. I know the have more calories but I love them. Absolutely no bread or rice of any kind. Kind of baffled.... Oh well off to dance classes..... My 1st. I hope it is fun!

Almonds are high in Protein and calories. They would help you add some in and still be on your diet. cheese is a good way as well.

October 8th was my 1 year sleeve anniversary so I just wanted to respond and give you all a little update. Next year at this time you will be so skinny! Keep on keeping on your plans! Almonds are great to have as are cheese. I keep a little package of almonds in my purse along with beef Jerky. Stalls will happen to the previous poster. Dont' up your calories just keep on keeping on! I stall 3 weeks a month then lose about 5lbs in one week. You will get there. THIS WILL WORK!

Thanks for the advice! I am still working out and walking alternately. I started back on the Isopure Saturday as well, still no weight loss now for 3 1/2 weeks, though my bras are falling off...... So strange.