Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

where is everyone???

Good Luck Skribby! I am from the Southside of Va. I live in SC though. I miss it there. Virginia rocks!

Angie

I am getting banded in Mexico on Aug. 1st. I want to meet others in Northern VA. I live in Woodbridge and hope to meet many of you sometime.

Kam

My Mom lives in Reston so I am out there a lot. I am a self pay so I could not afford to get banded in the US. But I will be looking for a fill Doc. here, does your doctor do fills for people banded in Mexico?

Kam

Hello fellow bandsters! I too was banded in Mexico on 6/14/06 with Dr. Ortiz. I have never been so happy, i was not approved here in the US but I guess they want you to be huge in order to qualify. i think everyone with a overweight bmi should get it. Well I would love to meet people that have been banded and have a moral support group. I live in Fredericksburg, va but travel alot up north. I would love to have another get together if possible. I just got my first fill last week. The Dr. was in Tysons and pretty good so if you need info let me know. Has anyone had a fill so far? Please let me know how it went. Im getting nervous that I wont loose anyweight so far. ive lost 21 pounds so far but kinda at a stand still. Please anyone let me know. Also I heard that thel ess you have to loose the slower Fill me in guys

My Mom lives in Reston so I am out there a lot. I am a self pay so I could not afford to get banded in the US. But I will be looking for a fill Doc. here, does your doctor do fills for people banded in Mexico?

Kam

I am not sure..never asked..but heres his info, give the office a call! I know his fills are 150 though. I havent been banded yet (the 9th) so I dont know how much my insurance will pay of that.

Pinnar Surgical

Dr. Robert Pinnar

Dr. Eric Pinnar

1850 A- Town Center Parkway

Suite 301

Reston, VA 20191

703-709-9701

Its a father son practice..the father (Robert) is my doc..the office is actually connected to Reston Hospital so its very conveinent! Let me know what they say!

Hi,

I am in Southwest,Va Near the N.C. Line. Good luck and keep in touch.

Hi, to all VA bansters. I would love to get together after my surgery (Aug 1st) only 3 days away, I am so excited. I seem to be one of the oldest ones in the group. I will be 52 on Aug. 5th the day after I get back. I have been overweight all my life, it sure would have been wonderful if this was available to me when I was your age. Lets set a date to get together in late Sept. We all all over the state, so we can pick a location in the middle. I live in Woodbridge but I can see that we are stattered all the way between Leesburg and Richmond. So lets all pick a date, see who can come then pick a meeting place.

Kam

I am not sure..never asked..but heres his info, give the office a call! I know his fills are 150 though. I havent been banded yet (the 9th) so I dont know how much my insurance will pay of that.

Pinnar Surgical

Dr. Robert Pinnar

Dr. Eric Pinnar

1850 A- Town Center Parkway

Suite 301

Reston, VA 20191

703-709-9701

Dr. Eric is my doc. They will not fill mexican banded patients. Generally they will not fill patients they did not band, unless it is a relocated patient from a doc they have a relationship with.

Sorry.