Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things I'm looking forward to!

Hey Guys,

I finally have a date for my sleeve op, 9th September! Woohooo!

The time can't go quick enough, so I've been hanging in there by thinking of the things I'm looking forward to post-op.

• Not having sore thighs from them rubbing together!
  • Finding some jeans that fit me
  • Not eating the same amount as all the men in my family and still being hungry!
  • Being able to wear all my gorgeous high heels without feeling like a transvestite!
  • Not sweating like a fat old man when I'm exercising!
  • Seeing my ex, and knowing that I look great!

What are yours? :thumbup:

xxxx L xxxx

Hey Guys,

I finally have a date for my sleeve op, 9th September! Woohooo!

The time can't go quick enough, so I've been hanging in there by thinking of the things I'm looking forward to post-op.

Haha, good timing! I was thinking of posting the same type of thread closer to my surgery date.

• Not having sore thighs from them rubbing together!

YES, YES, YES! Even when I weighed as little as 145 lbs, I couldn't wear a skirt or short shorts if I had to walk more than a mile. So annoying! And I hate replacing my pants every 4-6 months because they rip!

• Being able to wear all my gorgeous high heels without feeling like a transvestite!

I'm gonna change that to "Being able to wear all my high heels for hours on end without my feet absolutely killing me!" When I was 50 lbs lighter, I could dance like a maniac in high heels all night - now I'm hurtin' after half an hour!

What are yours? :thumbup1:

xxxx L xxxx

• Getting back into dance, specifically ballet and starting modern dance....which undoubtedly will be much easier once I drop a few pounds and my feet don't get slaughtered when I jump. I'm hoping this will be the first year that I actually feel up to performing at the annual dance company recital. Here's to my recovery being quick, so I can get back to the barre by mid-September!
  • Shaving off a couple of minutes from my 5K and 10K times
  • Getting visible abs again...maybe this time I can finally get a 6-pack, and not just a 4-pack
  • Saving like $300/month on food and putting it towards vacations....hellz yeah!
  • My knee pain/discomfort getting better...I don't think it will ever go away (chronic inflammation), but it's definitely worse now that I'm 210 lbs than when I was 165!
  • Getting down to a more reasonable bra size (currently 38F) so I can wear cuter bras...haha

I think of new things all the time. I haven't set my date yet but I feel like I'm getting close to having the money.

Being about to soak in a bathtub, fully covered, without Water spilling out.

Wearing cute cheap clothes

Being flirtted with by men again

My stomach not sitting on my lap

Having a slim face so I can get any hair cut I want

Wearing shorts in the summer and shorter skirts

Fitting into booths comfortably

Eating a small amount of food and feeling full

Did I mention cheap clothing?

Having more energy

I am looking forward to:

- Getting healthy and feeling good

- Enjoying quality time with my family

- Giving up granny panties forever

- Comfortably being "the one on top" :thumbup1:

- Getting whistled at by a man who means it

- Taking belly dancing lessons

- Shopping anywhere I want

The things I'm looking forward to:

1 Getting off all my medications

2 Retiring my Bipap machine

3 Living with out foot and back pain

4 Not avoiding social situations/being confident in public

5 Being skinny for my youngest son's wedding pixs

6 Having a bigger lap for grandkids to sit on

7 Being beautiful for hubby so he'll be proud to be seen with me

8 Having ALOT more energy

9 Not freaking out that I won't pass my work physical yearly

10 Of course buying the really cute clothes I want to wear, like cordury jeans!

11 Extending my life and living it to the FULLEST! :svengo: