Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sashidhar V. Ganta, M.D.

Is there anyone on this forum that has used Dr. Ganta in Austin, TX? Or is there anyone condisering using his facility? My consult is scheduled for 1/21 and then if I get the green-light I'll be moving forward. Just wanted to see if I can connect with anyone out there.

I am in Austin too. My surgery was in Dallas, but post what you think about the local person. It would be nice to have someone local if an issue arose....

I have only been to the seminar put on by his facility, but got a really good "feeling" about Dr. Ganta and his staff. :) My consult is scheduled for this Thursday, so I'll let you know how it goes.

I have Dr. Ganta! I really like him. His staff is awesome and friendly. They stay on time with appointments. He is very through (and by golly will get to every point he needs to cover) and has a neat, dry sense of humor. I am in the 3 mo diet plan part, I can't file with insurance until after Valentines. I have a job conflict, so even though I about to lose my WLS coverage, I may pay for Cobra a month and wait as long as i can because of the job conflict. I see him again tomorrow (Wed) and since I was talking Band first, I now have a new slew of questions!

I used Dr Ganta and so did my girl friend Heather White from Kase101 radio... Together they saved my life! He is very focused and is extremely confident in him self and his abilities without being cocky. He listens and genuinely cares for his patients. There is no other surgeon I would have wanted I had the best and will forever be grateful to him!

I was going for the lapband self-pay no insurance for my company... Three days before surgery at my Pre-op check I had concerns of not seeing results that I felt I needed to see to make my mind know I didn't waste 18k on a surgery he was very honest and said with my personality I'd do better on the sleeve so we did.. I remember seeing him in the hospital the day of surgery and told him to make sure I come out of this and he squeezed my hand and said there is no other way too... I love this man, I'm 50 years old and I have a new lease on life and I owe to Dr Ganta for believing in me and listening to me I out my faith in him on what would be best for me and he made it happen!

If you have the pleasure of going to a seminar please do it's worth it to have it done by the right person and I will never run out praises and admiration for him!

Dr. Ganta is my surgeon, I'm now 5 days postop. I did a lot of research and he is very experienced in this procedure. I came through it just fine and am doing great! He has a comprehensive program with followup and offers monthly support groups. I just found this web site today so this is my first post :)

Dr. Ganta is my surgeon, I'm now 5 days postop. I did a lot of research and he is very experienced in this procedure. I came through it just fine and am doing great! He has a comprehensive program with followup and offers monthly support groups. I just found this web site today so this is my first post :)

Shadow.... Welcome this place rocks!! Are you from Austin as well? I love love love Dr Ganta!!! Look forward to more posts from you :)