Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone in the DFW area?

Guest Melissa

Guest Melissa

Hello!

Does anyone live in the DFW area?

Have a great day!

Hi--I live in Weatherford, which is about 15 minutes west of Ft. Worth. I was banded July 17th, 2003, by Dr. Adam Smith of Ft. Worth.

Yes, Melissa - I live east of Dallas and work in Downtown. My date is not set up yet but I am hoping it will be soon. It would be nice to make our own support group.

Guest Tied2BeFit

I live in the Dallas area. I tried Dr. Hamn but he was booked solid. I was banded by Dr Jayaseelan.

I live in Dallas and I was also banded by Dr. Jay!!:(

Oh I just LOVE him! My friend and I were banded on the same day and we plan to attend the next support group. I go in for my first fill June 1, 2004.

Maybe I will see some of you one day!

We can become Band Buddies!!

If you go to the support group.... you'll be sure to find me and my friend Marla...we are the LOUD ones!! :D My friend Marla is so embarrassing...:mad: Gotta Love her!

Good Luck to all!!!!!

Mcihelle~

I KNEW I would spell his name wrong...:mad:

Well... that's me for you....

Dr. Jay is so wonderful....he also took out my gall bladder 2 weeks after the lapband surgery. I don't know whether I should :D or :think

But he has always been so nice and is very caring and sincere.

I know you will feel comfortable.

Tell him Michelle says hello... He will also know me as Tweedle Dee

and Tweedle Dum (tweedle Dum is my friend who also got banded with me....it's not the other way around I swear)

Michelle~:straight :(

I live in Duncanville and was banded by Dr. Jay on Oct the 2nd. We should all get together have have lunch somtime.

Guest Tied2BeFit

I think lunch is a good idea. I have not been to any of the support group meetings yet, but I do plan to attend the next one. Like Michelle I was banded along with a friend and I think it has helped to have someone to talk to who really knows where I'm coming from. I hope to see all of you there. My first name is Tonya by the way.

I think we would have a great time!

Let's go :banana :banana :banana the night away! :mad:

Should we eat or sip on some broth... cuz I don't want you little eaters because you just got your band filled, looking at me because I eat now... :paranoid . And let's plan this before my fill.. I think Dr. J moved it to May 17 ... so lets get together soon! :( .

So do we have any planners in this groupie of ours????:straight

Talk to your all soon!!!

Michelle~ <------ real name ;-)

I think we should do it soon too. Where is a central location so that we can all meet? I'm in Duncanville but work in Rockwall so I can do anything on the East side or south side of Dallas. When is the Dr. J's next meeting?

Dr. J's next support group is Monday May 3 at 7pm. It is in building A in the cafeteria I think.... let me get back to you on that one.... I haven't been to one yet but just got a invite to it.

Maybe we can meet up there and set up our own little thing there! :mad:

Hope to see you all there!!!! ::::::::::hugs::::::::::::

Michelle~

Guest george

i live in the arlington area. i was banded by dr jay on the 16th of april. it was the best day of my life

Hey George,

It is Cynthia in Dallas! Are you going to come to the dinner on May 13th? Mercado Juarez at 630pm on Northwest Highway!

Hope to see you soon!

Cynthia