Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 Weeks Post Op - BL & AL

I thought I would just give a recap of the past 3 weeks for me. I had am Arm Lift & breast Lift (no implants) 3 weeks ago today. Over all, if I had to do it all again I would not change a thing. The first week was a little bit or a blur, drains, pain pills and LOTS of ice and pillows!! But in the 1st week I really did feel ok considering. The 2nd week - was a lot of figuring things out. How to get dressed, shower, bathroom. Brush hair!! But I was still feeling good and off of pain meds and I was driving and started doing little chores. Now week 3 got a little tricky - I had a doctors appointment - it was great. Was cleared to stop wearing the sleeves that made me feel like a robot bouncer. I also got over confident. A few days ago I cleaned the house, did laundry then got dressed up for girls night out. Had a few drinks, did not eat right slept on my side and woke up thinking I was going to die! My arms wear burning and felt like I was stretching them because they were soooo swollen. They where sooo hyper sensitive to touch, it sucked BIG TIME!! So after a day of me drinking LOTS of Water and making good food choices I am back on track and I woke up this morning feeling really good. I am noy used to seeing my arms look sooo skinny, I am feeling a little out of portion but everyone else is telling me that I now look like I am portioned right! So that is my nut shell of the past 3 weeks!! Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can not wait to shop for Tank Tops and super cute bras!! Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday to you!!! Glad you are doing well, and feeling great!

I am glad too!! Yesterday I was going through the What Did I Do To Myself stage!! Today is a better day!!

I'm so glad your healing is going well! Do you have any new pictures? Are your arms still sore or tender to the touch? Mine are, still, at 2 1/2 weeks. Not pain, exactly, but tenderness. I guess you never stop moving your arms.

I'm so glad your healing is going well! Do you have any new pictures? Are your arms still sore or tender to the touch? Mine are, still, at 2 1/2 weeks. Not pain, exactly, but tenderness. I guess you never stop moving your arms.

Here are some pictures!! There are still very sensitive BUT they are feeling a little better each day. I am rubbing the scares a few times a day and using coco butter right now. The area under the arms is still numb but tingly too. I am still walking like a bouncer and my left arm is a little more robotic looking still but over all I feel good. Swelling goes up and down too. My elbows are swollen still. All of the scars are closed except one tiny spot on my right boob right under the nipple but I am not worried about it. How are you??? (still can not believe how different every things looks!!)

Aug 19th Post Op 168LBS

Aug 20 2013

Auh 20 2013

I hope my boobs look as good as yours! lol. I really appreciate your updates!

I hope my boobs look as good as yours! lol. I really appreciate your updates!

I was shocked when I first saw them. I am so happy with them. I was sooooo worried because I did not get implants put in but they are doing great!

You look great!