Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Apb- Looking For Members

Where are the follwing people...:) ..if you have seen them please contact theis form for questioning. How are you doing? What's beeng oing on?

amich

mdltchick

ljones

BeeJay

Nochoice

Skinnyminni

Here I am, checking in. All is well with me. Hubby on the other hand is not feeling so good right:sick now but I plan on nursing him back!!!!

Tanya I'm glad you made it back. We will just come to your house this weekend to help take care hubby. :heh:

I was down your way yesterday evening. I went to your Red Lobster.:hungry: ....Diane was our server.:clap2:

:rolleyes::D LSASHA... WHERE U AT GURL????

Has anyone seen or heard from ms LSASHA....

Calling all MDLBT... He need to send a man hunt out for LSASHA.. She went to the beach and not she is MIA...

TOO MUCH FUN IN THE SUN CHICA!!!!! Now come on back and let us know whats up! How r u doing, We miss u!!!!

Lsasha I heard she was out getting lifted, pulled, tucked and paper clipped......heheheheheh....Dr.90210....I wanna be lifted!!!

Girl I don't know....she went to the beach on vacation...opppps is that too much of her business.. LOL

Since she lost so much weight she probably went to see the Beverly Hills Surgeon Dr 90210 to get a body lift......I'll ask if they will do a 2 for 1 deal.

hey... sorry I've been out of commission. Doing my own thing. Losing and gaining. I need another fill but have to pay for the first one before I get another. Times are hard. I've been doing pretty good with the carbs, I've been teetering around the 300 mark, often making it below 300 but only during that time of the month. I need to exercise. I haven't been and I'll admit that's horrible. It's worse when you have no one to exercise with you. So I'll be posting a thread asking any newly banded members or old ones care to walk in the baltimore area. and my email. We can figure out days and times and all that. Exchange recipies. I got another car so maybe I can come to the meetings now. Anyway cheers to everyone meeting their goals. My first one was getting below 300. Now it's to stay below 300. But thanks for inquiring about me. It's nice to be missed, even when you are being bad.

i'm in the bmore area with my mom... she got banded on monday and I'm getting banded next wednesday... so we are near bwi airport if that puts it into direction perspective. We both work until 5 or 6pm m-f so walking in the evenings is good. She is still pretty sore and I think I might be, so I probably won't be walking too too much, but i'm gonna try!

Congratulations on getting past the 300 mark. That had to be an awesome day on the scale. I'm glad to hear things are going better. I hope the new job is good. Have you been walking with the puppy?

sadly no. Before I started working this position, my old one had me working until 6:30 4 days a week. so when I got home after picking up my son from daycare it was 7:30, I still had to cook and make sure he got bathed and put into bed so I didn't walk the puppy, I did buy a retractable leash so that I could walk him. Now there's nothing to it but to do it.

I am doing well with the band--nearly 70 lbs gone and it will be 6 months on July 19. That makes me happy, but I am very distraught because I am battling my insurance company on issues pertaining to my lapband surgery. It would not be wise to talk about it in a public forum, but suffice to say it is an unholy, ugly mess. It has made me unhappy, stressed, and frightened about what the future will hold on so many levels.

I also am not exercising as much as I should. It is my personal bete noir.