Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tuesday Afternoon

I am so bored.. *sighs*

I'm listening to the Moody Blues, 'Tuesday Afternoon' and wondering what all of you are doing? How's your day going?

Someone motivate me to do something! :tired

Photo Nut...lol, as I opened your thread, my iTunes was playing the Moody Blues...."Nights in White Satin".....you and I are on the same page my friend.....booooooooooored.

I have a date with my man tonight so I'm ALL excited....but he can't get away from work until 6ish. Siiiigh. Right now it's noon. Six hours is a LONG time to make an impatient little girl wait for dinner with her wonderful boyfriend!!!!

Susan... I tell ya what... I'll kick your butt if you'll kick mine...lol

Karen! Geesh, you have the perfect motivation to do stuff all day. Facials, fingernails, hair, shave your legs and pits.. go shopping for a new dress! LOL

Ok.. Darcy, I'll get up right now and do 15 mins on the dreadmill if you will - at the same time - do 15 minutes of some form of exercise. Deal? *puts on her butt kicking boots*

Dang... how do I get myself into these situations...lol... Okay... *stomping down to my dreadmill as you read this* I don't suppose whining right now would lessen the severity of the kick? hehehehehe. Okay...okay... I'm going...

Oh...... come on lady's, it can't be that bad ?????? I am the lazyest person in the world and I am never without anything to do. I was just out in the garden seeding and watering (can weed a little, tuff bending over, LOL, scary thought) setting the seeds. I was enjoying the sunshine, might have got a little color, I love walking in shorts and no shirt. Like my friend Jimmy use to say, "If I had a better body I would go around naked". I was out helping a friend this moring and on the phone making some business calls. When All else fail's............ read some and take a nap. In fact that is where i am going right now. 3 to 4 pm, "NAP TIME".

Butch

Karen! Geesh, you have the perfect motivation to do stuff all day. Facials, fingernails, hair, shave your legs and pits.. go shopping for a new dress! LOL

oh girl, I would...believe me....but my boss seems to think my little heiney needs to be at my desk. What is it with bosses, eh????

And Butch....gawd, how I would adore to be outside right now....outside is my fave place to be!!!! But again....my boss tends to frown on me frolicking in the flowers while there's work to be done....

It's not that I don't have anything to do....it's that I just don't want to do it! Hell, I'd be TOTALLY up for a long walk on my treadmill......*sigh*

Susan,

Are you a homemaker like me? Any kids? (None for me.) Your thread has motivated me to turn the computer off and go outside for a little walk. Before Darcy kicks my butt! :faint2:

Hi ya'll. I am a kindergarten teacher and it's the best time of the day right now - "nap time"! That's when I get in a little LBT time. But after nap time I'm off to Mexico for a little "unfill" - I've been miserable for 10 days! Can't believe it's been that long. I am looking forward to relief!

Have a great day!

Ahem... there will be zip spreading of any type of seed around these parts (Wisconsin that is) It's freezing today! Already took a nap... so that is off the list.. :)

Okay... Susan... Donna... how was your lil walk on the dreadmill? I hauled my sizable spread down into the basement and did 18 minutes even though my CD player stopped reading the CDS and I was left to try and get pumped up to the only station that would come in...country. Oh well... so I cried in my beer with Mr. Urban and hollered "Hell Yeah" with Gretchen and I feel pretty darn good. :D Thanks for the lil nudge Susan!

Are you a homemaker like me? Any kids? (None for me.)

Actually, I'm just a severely depressed person in remission. LOL That's what the psychologist actually wrote on my papers! Gotta love Effexor.. without it, I would not have been approved for the band.

I used to work as a software tester, with my husband Dawg. But a little over a year ago I started having panic attacks and just couldn't manage to go through the doors at work. Haven't been back since. Now I'm just trying to get myself back out into life again without falling apart. It's getting a LOT better, but well.. baby steps right? :)

I do have two kids. My daughter is 25, happily married with an adorable 2 1/2 yr old son.. they live here in town. And my son is - er, wow, going to be 22 in a few weeks. I really do need to tell him to move out! LOL

Shanna... I feel for you on having too much restriction... I still remember what that was like... no fun t'all! I whispered all of that as not to wake up the munchkins... age five has got to be the cutest age ever...

WHAT?????!!!!!!! Move it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me sing... I feel a Hank Williams song commin on!