Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Alternative to plastic surgery??

I agree that some people will require plastic surgery after major weight loss but I have found an alternative that is absolutely awesome. My friend had the gastric bypass and lost in excess of 100+ lbs which left her with saggy, baggy skin. I was getting lap banded and was kinda scared because my insurance doesn't cover plastic surgery because it is considered cosmetic!! She searched everywhere for something to help her and she started using these all natural body wraps at home and she lost over 30 inches in a little over 90 days and has maintained the elasticity in her skin on her lower abdomen, inner thighs, arms, front of knees! I started using them before being banded because I couldn't wait and immediately lost 3 1/2 inches off my lower abdomen in 2 hours. Talk about being sold oh my gosh I was blown away so I took one and cut it in half and put it on my chin and neck and cut the other piece in two and put it on my cheeks :) guess what I actually have cheek bones underneath the fat! No kidding my double chin was nearly invisible it tightened up my neck in an hour! I want to mummify myself :o) I am soooo happy I am using them and will continue to use them through out my weight loss and lap band journey. I have told all my friends even the "skinny" ones LOL and one of them lost four inches off her lower abdomen above her c-section scar she said she had a "saggy pooch" for 8 years and it's gone now! They are about 2ft by 1 ft in size so they cover a large area (I even used it on my back fat!) I am still losing weight with my lap band tool but this is a real motivator when you can see instant results that last it targets fat and toxins not Water weight!! They are affordable and easy to use check out www.wraptodaylosetoday.com they run about $49 for four large wraps if you agree to do the 90 day challenge and have autoship but if not they are $89 for four which is still an excellent deal because I have had a seaweed wrap before that cost me $120 and it only dehydrated me and targeted water so poof it came right back! These are well worth it and a great alternative and an affordable alternative to plastic surgery! :scared2: Love them!! :)

You can lead a horse to Water but you can't make them drink!! :scared2:) I too was skeptical at first until I tried the wraps they do work and I use them, and was wanting to share with fellow bandsters because they are awesome. There will always be negative nellies and that is okay - I will save a lot of money using this product!! Personally I do not use this forum to speak negatively and I was trying to help others.

Thanks for the information - will have to check it out! I have been wearing my Body Magic and lost 8 inches since April and about 23 lbs....course everyone is skeptical when you tell them about things, my friends were about the Body MAgic until they saw the results on me, too.

THanks again!

Kim

Would have to see the before and after pix to believe. HOW does it work?

Are you asking about the It Works or the Body Magic?

I did just buy a sample It Works wrap to try as I was curious based on this post...will post my results when I get a chance to use it! These grandma wings are outta control....LOL

Would love to see pix, get details on both!

You can view the body magic on my website --- www.ardysslife.com/figuresforfamilies --- please ignore the pricing and PM me if you want one as I can get it for you at wholesale price instead of the retail that is on there.

I don't have any pics to show of me in one...since they are lingerie-ish! LOL but I have other pics are in my profile from my journey.

Good luck!

Kim

I have been wearing my Body Magic and lost 8 inches since April and about 23 lbs.

When you lose weight, you lose inches. No magic about it.

Actually that isn't true....I did not have an hourglass shaped figure ever in my entire life - I am built more like a block --- and now, at a few lbs bigger than I was when I got married, I am wearing a size smaller clothes than I EVER have....so the reshaping definately works. It's like Jello in a mold - it will conform to the shape it is in....so by wearing the body magic at least 4 hrs a day 5 days a week it molds your body.

Not only that - the garment actually helps you to lose weight - as when I started wearing it I was at a total standstill in my weight loss....I began wearing it, didn't change a thing in my diet or exercise, and I lost an additional 23 lbs. with ease. It corrects my posture and supports my back - and makes me feel so much better when I am wearing it - THAT is the magic. My friends who haven't had surgery are getting similar results - losing weight and gaining an awesome shape, too.

I don't care if you believe me or not - *I* am the walking proof it works. It has literally changed my body - which has helped with the loose skin issue. :smile2:

Kim

I imagine they must be similiar to the wrap treatments you would get in a spa.

I would be willing to try them if I had an event to go to, etc. where I wanted to look slimmer, but I do not see this as being a permanent fix, unless you wanted to wear them daily, and I personally would not wanted to be wrapped up all the time.

Also, another thing I have done is wear my exercise belly wrap over my saggy belly. This really holds in a lot! You can purchase them at Target, Walmart, ect. for about 7.00. They are made out of a rubber material and are supposed to make you sweat. They really do hold you in. I have two of them!!

Edited by maryrose