Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

does it matter???????

my work-out routine consist of 30 minutes on the elyptical...55 minutes on the rotating stairs and 20 minutes on the treadmill...my work-out routine has to be shortened during the week...due to my son's homework schedule...i was doing the rotating stairs on level 12 for 55 minutes and burning off 680 calories...i now do the stairs on level 15 for 40 minutes...i burn a little less but am i still getting the same work-out????? is it the time u spend exercising or the intensity???? basically i'm asking since i've kicked the level on the stairs up a notch...will that make up for the 15 minutes?

Hey girl, I am not sure if my answer will be the right one, but I would think that upping your intensity would burn the same calories. Did the read out say different? I have been thinking of getting one of those body buggs, which keeps up with that for you.

Keep up the good work, you look amazing!

Deanna

i am soooooooooo scared and worried to put my weight back on...i'm freaked out about having to change anything about my exercise routine...but my son's education is a billion more times important then spending hours at the gym...u r probably right...i'm meeting with a personal trainer next saturday....there is a part of me that just wants to hear that im not going to put my weight back on....as long as i keep doing what i'm doing...it just seems 2 good 2 b true...

Aww hun, I know, it is sooooo scarey! I still think that I am going to wake up and be my old weight, what a nightmare! Its good that you getting a personnal trainer, they will know more. Just dont let them try to bulk you up. Mine always did, instead of loosing I would gain muscle but not see a change on the scale! You wont let yourself gain it back, you are a different person now. You know what it takes, you have fought that dragon and slayed it! You are a winner, just keep telling yourself that!

Chin up,

Deanna