Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy New Year Nymphs

Hey everyone! Hope the holidays were good for you all. I know I am glad that they are over and I can get back into a routine. I hate being out of routine. The stores keep me way to busy to keep the focus on me. I have missed getting on and seeing how everyone is going. I still have a bit of a tight fill and I really need to get to the doctors to have him advise me but again I have had no time. I will make the appt next week. I am still at about the same weight loss. Although, after the holidays I am sure I put on some weight but hope that is gone in the next weeks with routine, exercise and good eating. Get the Cookies out of my house.

I hope the New Year will see us all meet our goals. My goal is to get the rest off if it kills me.

Happy New Year everyone!

Cindy

PS: I am on Facebook more than this so if you want to find me...look for cindy colby.

Happy New Year Cindy!!! You know I can't believe I'm where I'm at. I was 180 this am. I got tickled when I went to WW before Christmas, they asked if I was still trying to lose weight. I'm 20 lbs below my goal. LOL I said I'm just going with the flow. I never thought I would see anything below 200. I can honestly see a normal BMI now. 21 lbs to go. Shoot, I'm wearing size 12 jeans and they are baggy on my behind. LOL I could never imagine this before.

159 in 2009!!

Cindy I love Facebook. Found you over there and have added you as a friend. :tongue2:

Cindy I love Facebook. Found you over there and have added you as a friend. :tongue2:

Love my facebook too! I am on their all the time. I communicate with the boys through facebook all the time. We are having fun with it. Not mention all my friends and family. I feel more in touch with them with facebook. Happy New Year!

Cindy

Happy New Year Cindy & Wendy and everyone else. Good one on the weight loss Wendy. I have to say I'm not sure where I'm at right now... been going crazy on the food over the last 2 weeks and have been too scared to weigh myself. I have walked pretty much every day so that has helped but I've decided no weigh in until the end of next week so it gives me time to get back into better eating etc. Hope 2009 is good to all of us.

I'm in love with Facebook as well. I have Judy as a friend. I love playing some of the word games and poker... keeps me busy.

Happy New Year Cindy & Wendy and everyone else. Good one on the weight loss Wendy. I have to say I'm not sure where I'm at right now... been going crazy on the food over the last 2 weeks and have been too scared to weigh myself. I have walked pretty much every day so that has helped but I've decided no weigh in until the end of next week so it gives me time to get back into better eating etc. Hope 2009 is good to all of us.

I'm in love with Facebook as well. I have Judy as a friend. I love playing some of the word games and poker... keeps me busy.

Sades...send me your name in an email...would love to be your friend too! Look for me...on facebook. Cindy Colby.

Hi guys! Happy New Year!! I just joined Facebook too but I've been too busy to do much with it. I need to get some photos on there.

Anyway, even with my two tiny fills, I've been about the same weight. Too many holiday treats. Funny how sweets go down easier than anything else! I'm trying to get back to a normal eating plan and everything is getting stuck. I'm with you though, Cindy...I'm gonna get this weight off if it kills me!!!

Here's to an amazing 2009 and to all of us reaching our goals to be fit and fabulous!!! :tt2:

Edited by cindyg1212