Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Creative Minds

Cool idea! Unfortunately my creativity comes out in more of a crafty outlet. I love to sew and do beading and things like that. I couldn't write a poem or draw a picture to save my life :redface:

I'd love to be able to draw or write, but alas, those talents are not mine! I'm like Mom2_4 into needlework/sewing. I supposed I could post a pic of a quilt or two, and if I ever got motivated again, I have bazillion UFOs (unfinished objects) that need some long-overdue attention. :redface:

Got a third here. My father was the artist and I got my mom's craft genes. Even those I haven't done much with lately. I used to scrapbook, decorating type crafts and some stamping. Also did genealogy and all things computer pretty much. Now the only arty thing I really do is cook.

Cool idea! Unfortunately my creativity comes out in more of a crafty outlet. I love to sew and do beading and things like that. I couldn't write a poem or draw a picture to save my life :biggrin:

Crafts are art. Kind of like sculpture, I think. Post us some pics :-)

Ok so tonight I will look for some quilt pics to post. So Mom and Ezma, have and pics to post? Although I don't know if I want to see pics of food, Ezma...that just might push me over the edge. I can see me know, licking the screen...

After rummaging in files this weekend, I finally located some quilt pics...I've done dozens, but sadly took photo's of very few. I scanned a few ...they don't look too good, but that's the trouble with scanning photo's. Now all I have to do is remember to upload them tonight.

OK I posted (I think) 2 pics of quilts.As mentioned, the colors and detail aren't really demonstrated, but what the heck, they're posted. I am waiting to see some others!