Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is there a page or anything anywhere that outlines the Rank structure? Like what rank is awarded at what level of posts or whatever is used for ranking? I searched but nothing came up, just curious what the whole ranking structure looks like.

Thanks!

So... Anyone from the website bother to review these questions at all?

@Alex Brecher Who's supposed to be monitoring this part of the forum and handling these requests?

2 hours ago, Matt Z said:

@Alex Brecher Who's supposed to be monitoring this part of the forum and handling these requests?

Nobody is "supposed" to monitor these forums. We don't work for you ;) We respond when we are able and generally our members are usually able to assist other members.

If you used the search feature, you'd find the answer to your question instantly. I just entered the words "member ranks" in the search bar and came up with 3 links:

and

Here is the information, again:

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 9.01.57 AM.png

53 minutes ago, Alex Brecher said:

Nobody is "supposed" to monitor these forums. We don't work for you ;) We respond when we are able and generally our members are usually able to assist other members.

If you used the search feature, you'd find the answer to your question instantly. I just entered the words "member ranks" in the search bar and came up with 3 links:

and

Here is the information, again:

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 9.01.57 AM.png

Ok, I'm going to try to tackle this politely. Please don't read more into the following than is listed.

"Nobody is "supposed" to monitor these forums. We don't work for you"
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you kinda do, your ad revenue is generated by viewers and members to your pages, no visitors or viewers, no ad revenue. I also purchase items at the store, so that's my actual money going to your sites... So, ignoring the seemingly rude/unprofessional overtones here, you do kinda "work" for your members. They generate funds, this site exists for them, so your clients are your viewers and you work for your clients.

"If you used the search feature"
Maybe you missed where I explicitly typed out "
I searched but nothing came up". Now, granted I did not search for "Member Ranks", I searched for "Rank" "Rank Structure" and nothing came up. Looking at the headers for 2 of the 3 results you stated came up, neither of them appear from the headline/topic to be information about the ranking.

That out of the way, Thank you for posting the information I requested. I was surprised that this information wasn't available in the typical locations like an About or FAQ.

2 hours ago, Matt Z said:

Ok, I'm going to try to tackle this politely. Please don't read more into the following than is listed.

"Nobody is "supposed" to monitor these forums. We don't work for you"
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you kinda do, your ad revenue is generated by viewers and members to your pages, no visitors or viewers, no ad revenue. I also purchase items at the store, so that's my actual money going to your sites... So, ignoring the seemingly rude/unprofessional overtones here, you do kinda "work" for your members. They generate funds, this site exists for them, so your clients are your viewers and you work for your clients.

"If you used the search feature"
Maybe you missed where I explicitly typed out "
I searched but nothing came up". Now, granted I did not search for "Member Ranks", I searched for "Rank" "Rank Structure" and nothing came up. Looking at the headers for 2 of the 3 results you stated came up, neither of them appear from the headline/topic to be information about the ranking.

That out of the way, Thank you for posting the information I requested. I was surprised that this information wasn't available in the typical locations like an About or FAQ.

You're very welcome. Nobody was ignoring you. We prioritize our responses and it can take us a few days to respond to topics that aren't urgent.

@Matt Z My apologies. You're right. I was having a rough start to my week and took it out on you.

2 minutes ago, Alex Brecher said:

@Matt Z My apologies. You're right. I was having a rough start to my week and took it out on you.

We all have those days! It's what makes us human. Glad you are down to earth and can admit when you were grumpy LOL.

59 minutes ago, Alex Brecher said:

I appreciate you taking the time to apologize, Thank you. Doing so publicly as well was very big of you.
We all have days, hopefully your week gets better!