Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mentor? More than 5 years out?

I am coming up on my first year surgery date and am doing fairly well, I have only had one stall that lasted 3 months and it was excruciatingly long and frustrating.

Since having surgery I have had the following life events occur, Jealousy at work, which lead to bullying and intimidation, which lead to a nervous breakdown. I was off work 12 weeks under FMLA, and then was let go...Its really going to be okay, God has greater things for me than to be surrounded by horrible Women, who are not able to life up and support others.

As a result of 7 months of the above mentioned behavior I have been diagnosed with Anxiety and depression and am currently on medications for such. It is truly my hope to not have to stay on these medications as I continue to try daily to tune into the Word of God and get my mind reset with the Word of God.

I have not been able to find work, I guess I think I am worth too much money..

My husband and I purchased a home, a new car and have 3 of our adult children and 2 grandchildren living under our roof!!!

They have all been very supporting and loving during this challenging time, I truly just need a cash cloud to burst forth over the top of my house and fill my yard with money, and all will be well!

I have been in counseling, but had to stop due to our insurance doesn't cover the visits and I am unemployed, So God, Church and Praise Music have gotten me this far...Praise His Name.

I am completely a hot mess....But I will Rise. God is Faithful.

I would like to find someone whom is willing to share life after VSG surgery with me, just for conversation, support, humor, and Hope. Mentally this is the single most difficult experience of my life.....your Brain is a lot Stronger and powerful than we think, and Mine has been kicking my butt for months now.

I have been reading several books at the same time to keep learning and growing as a woman and a survivor of lifes challenges, please check my list out and feel free to add any suggestive reading that has aided you in your journey.

Power Thoughts by Joel Osteen

Driven By Eternity By John Bevere

Living Courageously By Joyce Meyer

The Weightless Surgery Workbook by Doreen A Samelson

Eating Mindfully by Susan Albers

Eating with Fierce Kindness by Sasha T Loring

Lastly My Bible it is a constant source of Hope

Anyone truly interested please feel free to email me directly @ guidinglite@gmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Lynne

I have another book for you to look at

Improving Your Body Image Through Catholic Teaching: How Theology of the Body And Other Church Writings Can Transform Your Life.
by John Acquaviva PhD et al.

http://a.co/aJHIFZz

Edited by OutsideMatchInside