Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pre Op Diet Starts Today

Bobbieswife- YOU HAVE GOT THIS. I've read some of your posts and you are set! I can't wait to hear about your progress. Keep us posted, ok?

:)

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I started mine yesterday. What is your diet? I am allowed full sugar free liquids which includes yogurt, pudding, Jello and hot cereals. I have to keep it to 1000 cals a day and zero solids. I only got 700 in yesterday and got a lecture from myfitnesspal about how it wouldn't show me my averages to help discourage me from eating unhealthy. I was more prepared today for work and brought my Jello and stuff with me. I only did shakes yesterday and though I was going to die.

You got it girl????

Instagram: @bsweetness

snapchat: @b-sweetness

Good luck! I'm on day four (surgery on 22nd) but I'm allowed some food. In some ways it hasn't been as bad as I was expecting but of course it's early days yet. The hardest part has been being around others eating foods I like.

Day three and I have to say yesterday was rough. I think I cried at one point. I realized that everything I could have was sweet and I just wanted something savory and crunchy. Going to get some broths and Soups to help but I know the smooth liquid texture is going to get old fast. Today was a bit easier and I will say that donuts were brought into the office and I never went near them. I knew if I went close they would be in my belly. Stayed strong but dangit I wanted one so bad.

How are y'all dealing mentally? Am I the only one thinking this is crazy torture?

@@tagyourit, you are doing awesome because donuts are my weakness and I would have broke. I do think it's torture. I probably pass out from just eating liquids for 21 days!

Sent from my SM-G920T using the BariatricPal App

I only have 2 weeks, you have 3, way harder. Today went really well. My husband and I went to a movie at the mall. He had Chick-fil-A and I brought my cup of Soup. We then started looming at people trying to guess what my new body will look like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

The best part of the day is the morning because I weigh myself first thing. It is definitely dropping. I have been using hot herbal tea to replace the coffee and it helps somewhat. food is boring now so I'm seeing how important food and thinking and planning for meals has been in my life.

@@tagyourit and @@j16, you two are doing great. I don't drink coffee but I'm going to try the herbal tea. I have been doing all types of home improvement projects and working overtime at work to get my mind off this liquid diet. Then the rumble in my stomach shows up and reminds me!????

@@tagyourit and @@j16, you two are doing great. I don't drink coffee but I'm going to try the herbal tea. I have been doing all types of home improvement projects and working overtime at work to get my mind off this liquid diet. Then the rumble in my stomach shows up and reminds me!????

I picked up some Vitamin Water today. 8 am hoping it will give another flavor to shake things up. I agree that it is showing me how much thought and emotion I put into food. You are going great too!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App