Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a friend

Hey everyone im Jocelyn im 26. my surgery was march 21st. I had bypass...im three weeks out and am down about 20 lbs. so far my recovery has been smooth with a little bit of bumps here and there. im currently transitioning from soft foods to regular...i having a bit of a rough time with this... Its hard for me to get enough Water and it seems like everything i eat is making me nauseous :/. My mom is my support system but she doesnt know what im going through so im kinda looking for someone to galk go about everything thats been going on whether it be food wise body image wise or anything.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

That's good you are down 20 lbs already! What have been your bumps if you don't mind me asking. I'm going thru a little something I consider kind of an issue right now and I would like to know your experience and how you got thru it so far. (I'm 25 and 5 days post op from the bypass btw.)

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

Well it started with a thrush infection on my tongue. then one of my incisions got infected two weeks out of surgery and now ov found what one of the surgeons I work with told me was a superficial thrombosed vein where I had my IV from the hospital..he said it would go away after time. For the past couple days dinner has been and issue for me. I have two small bites of Water and have to stop because I get sick and need to throw it up.

I'm sorry to hear about those unfortunately experiences. I guess mine is minute compared to yours. Water also makes me feel weird like it makes extra air in my stomach. Nothing else does it but Water what advise has your doctor given you to cope with this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

Edited by baconsher

I'm sorry I meant food. I see my dietician on the 14th. and will ask her about the food but I think I'm going to stay on the soft foods for another couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App